Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Wasted blossoms

The update announcement said the update would occur Thursday 9 pm PDt, which is about 10 hours from now. I had 3.5k blossoms saved and all of them are now useless. I was planning on getting my toon to 180 today so I could use the blossoms but now they’re useless. If that typo wasn’t made I would’ve leveled yesterday and used my blossoms. Can anything be done about this?

Re: Wasted blossoms

The update announcement said the update would occur Thursday 9 pm PDt, which is about 10 hours from now. I had 3.5k blossoms saved and all of them are now useless. I was planning on getting my toon to 180 today so I could use the blossoms but now they’re useless. If that typo wasn’t made I would’ve leveled yesterday and used my blossoms. Can anything be done about this?
I think you might have misread? Everyone was ready for a reset at 9pm last night.

There's a thread in big black bold letters that says reset 9pm Wednesday Oct 17. Scroll down a bit
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I think you might have misread? Everyone was ready for a reset at 9pm last night.

There's a thread in big black bold letters that says reset 9pm Wednesday Oct 17. Scroll down a bit
When it was first posted it was AM.

Until a very short time before the reset it said “Thursday 9pm PDT”