Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What Was Your Favorite Event?

I dont know the events by date well but i was a big fan of the zombie horses (whatever event that was), and the event with normal horse mounts (yas ponies), and finally the frostguard event, i loce them snowbound blue fg.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Favorite Event was probably the Tor Caith Faerie one’s that was spawning all over Lirs Reach and Castle. It was fun to see all these people going around castle and Dal Riata looking for these faeries, and people were especially looking for the Shamans that “supposedly” had a chance to drop a mount (not sure if it ever did lol).

Edit: Also that one Samhain Event where they changed the Castle to look all dark and Halloweeny was also a cool event(Yule events are cool too :D )

Favorite Event was probably the Tor Caith Faerie one’s that was spawning all over Lirs Reach and Castle. It was fun to see all these people going around castle and Dal Riata looking for these faeries, and people were especially looking for the Shamans that “supposedly” had a chance to drop a mount (not sure if it ever did lol).

Edit: Also that one Samhain Event where they changed the Castle to look all dark and Halloweeny was also a cool event(Yule events are cool too :D )
I loved that one too. Especially xp fairies that was so much fun.