Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 1.5 exp weekend?

Very true yes I understand what u are saying and of course using the announcement boards are useful although don’t forget the social media and announcements are actually sometimes behind because of the time zones.

I would have said no there is no 1.5 XP (very clearly) and followed up with please check the announcement forum for future updates.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
DruidD150+
RogueR 190 +

Very true yes I understand what u are saying and of course using the announcement boards are useful although don’t forget the social media and announcements are actually sometimes behind because of the time zones.

I would have said no there is no 1.5 XP (very clearly) and followed up with please check the announcement forum for future updates.
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and...

I forget how the rest of that quote goes. I think you'll be okay that you had to spend 20 extra seconds looking up the info
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I forget how the rest of that quote goes. I think you'll be okay that you had to spend 20 extra seconds looking up the info
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night.
Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life :D

Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for the night.
Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life :D
:lol: I love when I'm not the only one who knows the misquote better than the original...
(Also, would not mind another similar mini-event: xp/bounties/gold sometime soon)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

It's very clear that the answer is no. They said the announcement will pop up, did it? No. That means it's a rumour and that means no.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger