Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Next Boss

Ik Bt is rather new and stuff but im jsut curious of what the next boss is going to be. Think about it ti kill bt you need like 40 geared people aka full doch gul etc... so is the next boss gonna need like 80 fully geared doch gul players? and what would it look like ... ik the engine needs to be updated first

Re: Next Boss

Ik Bt is rather new and stuff but im jsut curious of what the next boss is going to be. Think about it ti kill bt you need like 40 geared people aka full doch gul etc... so is the next boss gonna need like 80 fully geared doch gul players? and what would it look like ... ik the engine needs to be updated first
I hope not. Most servers can’t get 80+ people to show up to anything at once. But eventually we will fight Crom(which is the big bad guy of this universe. Bloodthorn is one of Cross creations)
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

As much as I think the Crom fight could be a lot of fun, I really hope it doesn't require more than 40 people, even better would be barely 30. Perhaps in the future, spawn times and/or monster health could be re-addressed so that less people are necessary for a kill. Otherwise, some servers may need a merge of some sort if this game keeps producing bosses with high body counts.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Should be Crom and If it’s not 40+ them perhaps consider making it limited to a certain criteria. Maybe the boss spawns every 24 hours but you have to use an echo of crom to enter, thus basically stating you can only do it once a week, unless you’ve stockpiled. This would create somewhat of an instance effect and would give people incentive to do the weekly faction bosses after T8 upgrades it would also reward the truly hardcore - those that really want to grind it out could get T4 in both factions, it takes a ton of work but it’s doable, thus allowing them 2 echos a week or 2 raid fights a week.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Just adding my own idea to the mix:

Crom World Boss where it isn't locked to one party but grants rewards based on participation/damage? That would mean that more people could participate and force clans to work together!

I don’t really get the logic of trying to force clans to work together. This is a game with a design that means clans are constantly competing with each other. Surely it would be better to have a less OP boss that needs fewer toons and more strategy.

As we have seen with BT, if clans can’t/won’t work with each other, the boss will be largely ignored. Or there will be an original agreement, it’ll get taken down once or twice by multiple clans, people start bickering and fighting and the agreement ends.

It really is a shame that given this game has hardly any new content ever, when it does come it’s deliberately designed so clans/servers that don’t play the game how you want them to can’t participate.

In another game I play the bosses have easy, hard, nightmare mode etc. Party leader selects which. Easy can be killed by one person but the drops arent great or there’s a 0.01% chance of getting a good drop (like a Unox 6 lol). Nightmare mode requires a full party including a tank and that’s where the top tier stuff drops. I know it’ll never happen but I’d love to see a variation on this so all players regardless of the server they wound up on, can participate in the content.
MrsDredd - 223 Rogue
Penny Dreadful - 220 Tank Warrior
NurseDredd - 220 Druid
DreadOnFire - 220 Fire Mage
Dreadshot - 220 Ranger
Dreadlocks - 190 Locker

Pegasus, Lugh
Celtic Heroes noob since September 2017

Just adding my own idea to the mix:

Crom World Boss where it isn't locked to one party but grants rewards based on participation/damage? That would mean that more people could participate and force clans to work together!
So it has infinite health and there's a timer of 15 minutes and based on the total damage output = reward tier %?
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

if they do make a new boss it should be The same difficult of Gele, and Crom can be same difficulty as BT, I think they should add a mechanic which allows you to weaken Crom, all the first Wardens show up and do it, to make it same difficulty of BT, you have to earn favours to call 1/5 of them and they each do something unique. The Rogue uses his Trickery to weaken the bosses Defence and Evasions, The Warrior Bashes an important skill that could wipe everyone ( very hard to bash normally) The druid can give everyone Huge resists from the damage Crom does for 10min etc ideas I came up with on the spot lol

So if u take out the time to farm all 5 favours it would be an easy kill, but shouldn’t be impossible to kill without

I also think they should make 1 raid boss ( same difficulty as Gele) that drops All old eg legacy gear, the loot table is so large it won’t affect prices, ofcourse drop rates for all drops need to be equal so people keep killing it