Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The BEST Dragon

A favorite Dragon seems to be ICE dragons.

If you’re a Mage, I would suggest getting the dragon that corresponds to your Lure (Fire Lure = FIRE Dragon, Ice Lure = ICE Dragon)

If you’re a druid, using the MAGIC Dragon seems to be a good combo along with the Tier 8 Offhand Magic Lure.

Most people seem to use ICE dragons just because some higher EDL have weaknesses for ice, while some lower EDL have weaknesses for Fire.

POISON dragons seems very effective in Carrowmore Tunnels and especially effective against Voltroot :? Although Poison lures don’t exist (yet) and raid bosses would have higher resists for poison, rather than if you had a ICE or FIRE dragon with bosses having lower fire or ice resistances with lures.

No really best dragon. Sadly the tick dmg is fixed 130 AND it cant crit (please fix this crap VR its a 12M or so pet). If the DoT was more useful Id say pick the one least seen. I personally as one of first dragons just wanted to complete the set with my clannies of the 3 elemental ones (minus poison). But I did consider getting more than one dragon for my warrior. I picked the red one, it also fits warrior.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

A favorite Dragon seems to be ICE dragons.

If you’re a Mage, I would suggest getting the dragon that corresponds to your Lure (Fire Lure = FIRE Dragon, Ice Lure = ICE Dragon)

If you’re a druid, using the MAGIC Dragon seems to be a good combo along with the Tier 8 Offhand Magic Lure.

Most people seem to use ICE dragons just because some higher EDL have weaknesses for ice, while some lower EDL have weaknesses for Fire.

POISON dragons seems very effective in Carrowmore Tunnels and especially effective against Voltroot :? Although Poison lures don’t exist (yet) and raid bosses would have higher resists for poison, rather than if you had a ICE or FIRE dragon with bosses having lower fire or ice resistances with lures.
Raids don’t have higher resist for poison lol it’s bcuz the damage on the poison dragon is lower
Hi

Well for Bloodthorn mine hits higher then the Ice and Poison drags. The magic one I occasionally see at Bloodthorn I think doesn’t have maxed ability but doesn’t crit nearly as high as Fire or Ice. I had poison for almost a year but switched to red due to how much more useful it is. We almost always have a decent fire lure. Plus if I’m lixing or helping with anything, I always have a fire mage with an awesome lure.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.