Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Main account can’t connect

I took a break from playing for a while, and when I return, I can no longer connect to my main account. Alt accounts I made for duel login back in the day connect just fine.

I get a message that states unable to connect to server, but it only happens with the one account that has all my expensive gear on it. Anyone have an issue similar to this? I sent a support ticket with no response, and emailed support with no response again.
DoctorOzz
Arawn

Re: Main account can’t connect

First off, quick note: Each time you message support (in-game support and email both count as separate messages) it takes longer to figure out a solution. Also, since the Support team is so small, and last I heard they were a bit behind on support messages, it may take a couple days for them to get to you.

So you are able to sign in on the main account, but it won't connect to a server? It won't connect to any server? You said you can sign in to alt accounts, you are doing that from the same device right?

If you can sign in on the same device to another account, but not the main one, it sounds like an account specific issue that Support will need to fix. In that case, just be patient and they will get back to you as soon as they can. Don't keep messaging them, it will only confuse things.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Main account can’t connect

Sorry I wasn’t very clear in the way I described the situation. I emailed support at one thumb mobile a few weeks back, then realized that OTM is no more and VR took over. VR has no support email listed on their website, so I tried in game support ticket from an alt account.

In game support says that they will respond in 2-3 days when the ticket is submitted. After a week of no response, I came to the forum and found a post from a mod stating that support tickets must be submitted on the account there is an issue with, which I can’t access at this time.

It wasn’t very clear to me which method was the proper one to reach out with in this particular circumstance.
DoctorOzz
Arawn