Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What are the odds of getting 3 dragon eggs in 125 chests?

Well theres a few factors to cover

1. You couldve scammed the eggs and now pretending you opened the chests to start new and pretending you got lucky.

2. You didnt scam but you are still trying to hide behind a new account and again pretending you got lucky but really its from a refunded dragon from your main.

3. Youre extremely lucky.
You can't break down dragons. Wish we could though
Yes you can. Sending a support ticket gets it done. Tadaah has said this multiple times here on forums.

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... gg#p777731

1. You couldve scammed the eggs and now pretending you opened the chests to start new and pretending you got lucky.

2. You didnt scam but you are still trying to hide behind a new account and again pretending you got lucky but really its from a refunded dragon from your main.

I suppose I'll look really suspicious if someone from Epona says they got scammed of three dragon eggs recently :lol:

I suppose I'll look really suspicious if someone from Epona says they got scammed of three dragon eggs recently :lol:
i got scammed 3 dragon eggs a few days ago 0.0
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I opened over 2000 chests and only got 1 dragon egg. Biggest waste of gold in my 7 years in this game
Lol I opened like 1500ish chests during double plat and got like 15 eggs. Got my alt a dragon and turned my poison drag into a fire one :D you got insanely unlucky.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Hi, I'm pretty new to the game, and on my server, dragon eggs go for around 2-3 mill. I recently opened 125 ish chests and got three dragon eggs. Is that simply insane luck on my part, or are they only expensive because they are consumables?

Thanks!
Just pure luck. I've never gotten one and I've opened way more than that. However I did get 100% wings from cg chests.
Brevity is the soul of wit so i will talk your ears off.

Omg 2-3 mil an egg?! sounds like there's a .01 chance to get one in a chest. What exactly do these dragons do for them to be so rare? As u can tell I've never been interested in these dragon pets...or just openin chests in general, I actually think it's a waste of money
They add all stats not just vit like for boar or mastiff or only dex for chicken. Which is very good for rogues and rangers because they need all stats plus add a sizeable amount of critical strike which from my experience is a terrible thing to have if let's say you had a critical ring. It doesn't really help much. Since it's been added to a pet it can't hurt but critical strike should never be prioritised for any jewel slots ever. Personally I don't think they are the best for jusr any class but just my opinion. I'm not wasting my gold on them just yet until I accrue a sizeable amount.

Yes you can if you ask support but you will only get 50% of ur eggs back. Let's say you had a lvl 4 u would get 2 eggs back. Lvl 3 only 1 because they dont round up.

Yes you can if you ask support but you will only get 50% of ur eggs back. Let's say you had a lvl 4 u would get 2 eggs back. Lvl 3 only 1 because they dont round up.
Tier -> Refund amount
1 -> 1 (only because initially they told us we could refund a tier 1 to an egg)
2 -> 1
3 -> 2
4 -> 2
5 -> 3
6 -> 3
This is how it should be, since in math when it could be rounded to higher or lower we've been taught to round up.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Tier -> Refund amount
2 -> 1
3 -> 2
4 -> 2
5 -> 3
6 -> 3
This is how it should be, since in math when it could be rounded to higher or lower we've been taught to round up.
Not in java! :)
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

Tier -> Refund amount
2 -> 1
3 -> 2
4 -> 2
5 -> 3
6 -> 3
Should be but I've personally seen support message someone and say tier 3 gets u 1 egg back. I agree with your post.