Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How far can you come without buying platinum?

I was the strongest ranger in the game before xfering out of arawn. I am currently the top ranger of epona. Have a dozen mounts, had the 3rd tier 10 quiver in the game, hundreds of fash including the only remaining active non aeon purple lanrik set and my signature purple hunter with ard woad, a dragon and lvl 6 battlemount and lvl 6 spider and countless other nice things.

Plat certainly helps a lot but is not a necessity by any means.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Its impossible to make a non-plat thread without me finding it lol

Im a non-plat and I got my mage to 190, and used to be the strongest mage ever. So, yes, you can play free and win still.

Im mainly a merchant, and I just traded to get 99.5% of what I have. Heres a video of my net worth atm.

youtu.be/nbQCDC4Y7M0
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

Its impossible to make a non-plat thread without me finding it lol

Im a non-plat and I got my mage to 190, and used to be the strongest mage ever. So, yes, you can play free and win still.

Im mainly a merchant, and I just traded to get 99.5% of what I have. Heres a video of my net worth atm.

youtu.be/nbQCDC4Y7M0
You've accomplished a lot for a non-plat buyer. How exactly did u start this game? I mean like what did u do? When and how did u buy your first hero item/s? How did you level ect

You've accomplished a lot for a non-plat buyer. How exactly did u start this game? I mean like what did u do? When and how did u buy your first hero item/s? How did you level ect
In 2011/12 I basically walked around and leveled up a bit, I was able to farm enough to buy a winterking bow back then, and I bought a 20% broom for 26k and flipped it for 250k.

My real success didnt start til 2013. I had nothin but 10k left, and I made furyion, in 2 weeks I was 110 and had 400k saved up. I bought my lux along the way leveling up(from people who happened to be selling what i needed cheap), but I played hybrid til they released ice blast, then I went ice(though ice was better back then compared to today). I mainly made my gold just buying alot of cheap nice items and flipping them to people who needed them for a fair price. Chest flipping and rare item dealing is what made me as rich as I am today, but I do deal in every level of merching. Ancient weapons to mythic mounts, and everything inbetween.

I have made a little bit bossing too, but not nearly as much. My best boss sell was me winning a royal sunfire helm and selling it for 3.5m.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr