Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

It’s about time

Give all other servers the nuada treatment. Buff the obnoxious drop rates we have. It’s not even op, it’s supposed to be that way from the very beginning. Other than that, people will never move on from hrung let alone other older bosses

Re: It’s about time

Nerfing would be pointless, just buff the other servers.

Or worse case scenario, just leave it as it is. Literally no point to nerf a server since it doesn't impact anyone outside.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

Nerfing would be pointless, just buff the other servers.

Or worse case scenario, just leave it as it is. Literally no point to nerf a server since it doesn't impact anyone outside.
Would much rather see All servers buffed. I heard balor is second highest drop rates. But i think all should be on par with nuada. Ridiculous that some servers been around years and only just seeing a void touch skull or even a godly oblivion ring.

Eh i just remembeted epona has a lot of good stuff too tho. They have like 4 godly oblivions now?
Last edited by Wolfenstien on Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Give all other servers the nuada treatment. Buff the obnoxious drop rates we have. It’s not even op, it’s supposed to be that way from the very beginning. Other than that, people will never move on from hrung let alone other older bosses
I know it isn't fair, but why do you have to throw us Under the bus? We are just trying to get drops..Every other server has had a solid 6-7 year head start to obtain their drops. Come on bro.. We're (the Nuada folk) the babies of Celtic Heroes.. We need a little help to get it going.

I know it isn't fair, but why do you have to throw us Under the bus? We are just trying to get drops..Every other server has had a solid 6-7 year head start to obtain their drops. Come on bro.. We're (the Nuada folk) the babies of Celtic Heroes.. We need a little help to get it going.
The fact that in these 6-7 years, only 1 (or in some cases none) of the best drops have dropped in some servers shows a much bigger issue than the discrepancy between Nuada and the rest of the servers.

Drop rate buffs have been a critical issue for the longest time.

Also I'm not even sure if this whole thing is legit, will have to wait on Tadaaah to confirm if Nuada's drops are actually buffed.
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

That would be messed up to nerf them o.o (if it’s true).

But if it IS true ...give other servers same love lol :D
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu