Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Nuada Downs Gelebron!

Killed gele day of spawn today and he blessed us with this beaut for 4th kill
300+ Killed on gwydion and we havent seen one of those yet.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Epona has 0 godly and imp ingen/barbs braces 1 royal of each and just last week we got our 3rd majestic barbs brace. I think its about time VR fixed the drop rates of nuada sonce they have caught up to the other servers now (ex OTM member confirmed they buffed nuadas drop rates of the more desired drops) now its just starting to piss off the other servers seeing nuada get drops in 5 kills that most servers dont yet have after 200+ kills

Anyway gz on the amazing brace
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Epona has 0 godly and imp ingen/barbs braces 1 royal of each and just last week we got our 3rd majestic barbs brace. I think its about time VR fixed the drop rates of nuada sonce they have caught up to the other servers now (ex OTM member confirmed they buffed nuadas drop rates of the more desired drops) now its just starting to piss off the other servers seeing nuada get drops in 5 kills that most servers dont yet have after 200+ kills

-1 still no good druid stuff from prot/gele yet.

I think its about time VR fixed the drop rates of nuada sonce they have caught up to the other servers now (ex OTM member confirmed they buffed nuadas drop rates of the more desired drops) now its just starting to piss off the other servers seeing nuada get drops in 5 kills that most servers dont yet have after 200+ kills

I think that other servers need to be brought in line with Nuada’s drop rates instead.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

I think its about time VR fixed the drop rates of nuada sonce they have caught up to the other servers now (ex OTM member confirmed they buffed nuadas drop rates of the more desired drops) now its just starting to piss off the other servers seeing nuada get drops in 5 kills that most servers dont yet have after 200+ kills

I think that other servers need to be brought in line with Nuada’s drop rates instead.
This

+1 bob

This
Yes, this. I don't think we need to nerf good drops on nuada. We just need the other servers getting the same quality of drops as nuada.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

That annoys me more than everything. Our competition got godly havoc on first gele kill, for us it took forever to get a godly havoc. Godly cruel barbs or ingenuity never dropped, void axe never dropped, not even dark celestial axe ever dropped. Rings are almost always trash tiers (druid and mages 99% of the time mighty or majestic), weps almost all dark if at all, totems mostly dps ones, if a wand drops its usually blast or storm...

How can VR/OTM ever say with a straight face that drops rates arent skewed in favor of worse drops?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex