Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Corrupted Gardens, which faction to choose?

Basically when looking to decide which faction to go;
Do you want to get a reaver fashion charm if so kill lichs, Or do you want to get a lich fashion charm then kill reavers. Each faction drops that type of charm in its weekly quest box.
That’s not entirely true.

Please expand on this? Always up to learn new things, but I personally have not seen different.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

Do you want to get a reaver fashion charm if so kill lichs, Or do you want to get a lich fashion charm then kill reavers. Each faction drops that type of charm in its weekly quest box.

Please expand on this? Always up to learn new things, but I personally have not seen different.
Only other difference would be the super rare barding (blue for lich, red for Reaver) and the lux has different stats in each factions shop, but if you’re in a clan ....the lux is absolutely terrible and won’t replace boss gear. If you’re a melee class I’d avoid killing liches and stick with reavers.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

I'm not certain. I would think that both factions give both fashion but I don't wan't to assume anything. I don't even recall seeing a reaver fashion as well. All I know is that your statement isn't entirely true.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

I'm not certain. I would think that both factions give both fashion but I don't wan't to assume anything. I don't even recall seeing a reaver fashion as well. All I know is that your statement isn't entirely true.
So you don’t know that I’m wrong you just want to state that you assume I’m wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.

I’ve done weekly box every week minus the first and what I have stated is true as to what I have seen on our server. Reaver faction drops reaver fashion. As I have gotten multiple reaver charms and I am doing reaver faction. And lich drops lich charm. The only thing different than what I have said is that apparently there is a super rare barding that can also drop from weekly box. And apparently this super rare barding removes the debuff the opposite faction boss has instead of needing to buy faction shop potions. I’ve only seen one pic and that pic was from a diff server. So not sure if was a beta item that didn’t get added or that stupid rare that we have only seen 1 person post about it.

you post that you “know” that my statement isn’t entirely true, but don’t post what information makes you “know it’s not entirely true”. There is a reaver charm as I have 3 of em and I am reaver faction but have yet to hear of a lich getting a reaver charm.

I don’t mind being proven wrong as I am wrong a lot. But I like to know where I went wrong. But posting assumptions that you know i am wrong yet u don’t know, doesn’t help the conversation.
Clan - Ascension

So you don’t know that I’m wrong you just want to state that you assume I’m wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.

I’ve done weekly box every week minus the first and what I have stated is true as to what I have seen on our server. Reaver faction drops reaver fashion. As I have gotten multiple reaver charms and I am doing reaver faction. And lich drops lich charm. The only thing different than what I have said is that apparently there is a super rare barding that can also drop from weekly box. And apparently this super rare barding removes the debuff the opposite faction boss has instead of needing to buy faction shop potions. I’ve only seen one pic and that pic was from a diff server. So not sure if was a beta item that didn’t get added or that stupid rare that we have only seen 1 person post about it.

you post that you “know” that my statement isn’t entirely true, but don’t post what information makes you “know it’s not entirely true”. There is a reaver charm as I have 3 of em and I am reaver faction but have yet to hear of a lich getting a reaver charm.

I don’t mind being proven wrong as I am wrong a lot. But I like to know where I went wrong. But posting assumptions that you know i am wrong yet u don’t know, doesn’t help the conversation.
I never assumed anything. I only countered what I knew for certain, and it would be the statement that each faction box drops its corresponding faction fashion.
When I said I wasn't certain when you asked to elaborate, I was referring to the design of the boxes. Not about being certain of the validity in your statement. Maybe the faction you choose does not affect your fashion outcome. Maybe reaver fash doesn't even exist at all, which I mentioned I never seen before. You cleared that up and said it does exist, so I guess the preceding option is null. Again, these are just examples that can be the case, and I never said any of it is. All I said for certain is that the suggestion "Do you want to get a reaver fashion charm if so kill lichs, Or do you want to get a lich fashion charm then kill reavers. Each faction drops that type of charm in its weekly quest box." is incorrect.
New to Forums? | Forum Rules and Guidelines | CH Support | Questions/Concerns/Opinions?

I never assumed anything. I only countered what I knew for certain, and it would be the statement that each faction box drops its corresponding faction fashion.
When I said I wasn't certain when you asked to elaborate, I was referring to the design of the boxes. Not about being certain of the validity in your statement.

So what you are saying is that you know for certain that reaver box can drop reaver and lich and lich box can also drop both?
Clan - Ascension

When I said I wasn't certain when you asked to elaborate, I was referring to the design of the boxes. Not about being certain of the validity in your statement.

So what you are saying is that you know for certain that reaver box can drop reaver and lich and lich box can also drop both?
By lich box do you mean you side with lich or kill lich? I'll assume you meant the second one because that's the one that contradicts your original suggestion, and if so yes that's what I mean.

What I said originally. If you side with reaver and go to reaver to get weekly than kill lich boss. The reward box will possibly have a reaver charm. If you are lich faction and go to lich for quest and then kill reaver, the box will possibly have a lich charm.
You are saying that you know I am wrong but I have yet to see a single person on Danu who is getting quest from lich get a reaver charm or a reaver faction person getting a lich from thier chest.

You are stating you know for certain I’m wrong and I’m just looking for proof so if I am, I can stop spreading wrong info.
Clan - Ascension

What I said originally. If you side with reaver and go to reaver to get weekly than kill lich boss. The reward box will possibly have a reaver charm. If you are lich faction and go to lich for quest and then kill reaver, the box will possibly have a lich charm.
You are saying that you know I am wrong but I have yet to see a single person on Danu who is getting quest from lich get a reaver charm or a reaver faction person getting a lich from thier chest.

You are stating you know for certain I’m wrong and I’m just looking for proof so if I am, I can stop spreading wrong info.
I think you are getting confused with what I said. In the last post I said if you kill lich (meaning you side with reaver) you can still get a lich charm.