Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Dps warriors group - Line

So Ive got a lot of PMs on forums and added many players from forums on Line. These players as well as players from my clan have been asking why isnt there a line group for dps warriors like there is for mages and such (of all worlds), and I figured that unless there is one, someone gotta take the lead.

So, Id love it if we made a dps warriors group for every dps warrior (or anyone interested in it) across all worlds. I'll make the group, please add me on Line, my line id is ofek16, and my screen name is obviously Criminal (with profile pic of Smooth Criminal).

Will be glad to see u there :)
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Dps warriors group - Line

So Ive got a lot of PMs on forums and added many players from forums on Line. These players as well as players from my clan have been asking why isnt there a line group for dps warriors like there is for mages and such (of all worlds), and I figured that unless there is one, someone gotta take the lead.

So, Id love it if we made a dps warriors group for every dps warrior (or anyone interested in it) across all worlds. I'll make the group, please add me on Line, my line id is ofek16, and my screen name is obviously Criminal (with profile pic of Smooth Criminal).

Will be glad to see u there :)
Add me sir
Hi