Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Testing The Famous Low Level Chest Opening Rumor!(100x2 chests)

Nice. Then some random person buys 3-4 chests from someone, gets something really rare.

Luck is a fickle thing lol.
My brother couple weeks ago opened up 3 chests and got the 4K plat jackpot... he wasn’t necessarily low level but still
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Chests arent even close to worth it anymore. Only ever spend my plat on hero combos, super haste and alt books.
I think you're on to something there. Why hunt and hunt for cheaper plat items. They've inflated incredibly on my server, many don't sell outside of clan anymore except at near 2x what they were pre-A.H.

I wonder if plat sales are down. Where are those numbers for how much different apps gross on the apple and Google app stores?
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Chests arent even close to worth it anymore. Only ever spend my plat on hero combos, super haste and alt books.
I think you're on to something there. Why hunt and hunt for cheaper plat items. They've inflated incredibly on my server, many don't sell outside of clan anymore except at near 2x what they were pre-A.H.

I wonder if plat sales are down. Where are those numbers for how much different apps gross on the apple and Google app stores?
Plat sales are so down in nuada that hero hastes are ranging from 8k-12k EACH.

Plat sales are so down in nuada that hero hastes are ranging from 8k-12k EACH.
Thats crazy lol
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Most endgamers would stop buying chests if hero lixes were to be added to plat store.

- going off topic here but since hero combos are 480 for the pack of lixes it'd be kinda nice if spending $100 gave a bonus of in my example 800 plat so I can grab an even amount.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

The price in plat per item in the store is as broke as just about everything else is in ch. Otm or vr or whatever they call themselves now should be ashamed of $100 for 500k gold! The store needs updated or the bosses need changed so they dont require the number of ppl needed to kill without plat. If anything is gonna kill ch its the numbers needed or the cost/availability of plat items.
Quit baseing the eg off the top server and base it off a realistic average! The way this game is going its turning all servers Into single clan servers, no fun at all!
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Chests should have a guaranteed 3 wins, you never get what you pay for, once this is added I would buy some chests! Fashion from chests is meh I like having freedom of of choosing what fash to buy with tokens, having the ability to trade crates of items back into the plat shop for the plat listed on the plat shop would also help when u open 100 chests to get some mount/pet tokens and don’t get what you want I feel like all this would definitely encourage people to buy/open chests.