Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Testing The Famous Low Level Chest Opening Rumor!(100x2 chests)

Very cool experiment! 200 chests costs a lot of gold or real money. This is a further reminder of what your odds are when opening chests. 200 chest and the best item is what a snowbound top. Not even a 80 mount jeez. I expected more out of them 200 chests. But we all know the chance you take with the chest lottery. If that much garbage comes out of these chests and they cost as much as they do, I think each chest should give you 3 chances per chest at getting whatever. At least that would seem somewhat better to me considering how expensive they are. It would at least seem more fair. Anyway thanks fury, I've been thinking about opening some chests again for fun, I think I'll stick to my guns and let others open them. Watching that was discouraging and after the first lot of chests I was really pulling for you to get something good in the second bunch. 200 chests yipes

Some of us have been saying for a while some kind of premium extra or guarantee should come with a $100 plat purchase. Like a chest guaranteed to drop some sort of jackpot.

At the moment, I use plat to buy alt books because I can sell them like hotcakes at 13k ea. Cheaper to buy what I want.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Some of us have been saying for a while some kind of premium extra or guarantee should come with a $100 plat purchase. Like a chest guaranteed to drop some sort of jackpot.

At the moment, I use plat to buy alt books because I can sell them like hotcakes at 13k ea. Cheaper to buy what I want.
I'd disagree with a guarantee with a high level purchase. Every single chest needs to have the same drop rates regardless of how many you buy at one time.

I'm also an alt book trader :lol: a bit slower, but more worthwhile than chests.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

back in the day when revival chests were introduced...
Recipient: SPLEND1D
It is the same drop rate regardless of level.
No difference between opening it on a high level toon or a level 1.
Yet people still believe there's a difference. Probably the same people who believe that the more chests you buy, the better chance you will have of getting something good! Lol.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!