Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Messenger Help (Support)

I've got to ask guys, but why does it seem to take such a long time for a reply to a question or help for something via Facebook messenger as opposed to asking on here?

Are there like 2 separate teams or something?
I think someone other than Tadaah is running the social media accounts, which means that you would need to wait for them to respond to you. Based on time zones, it could be a while. Whereas if you post on the forums, Tadaah is on here pretty much all day, so he'll be able to reply pretty quickly.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I've got to ask guys, but why does it seem to take such a long time for a reply to a question or help for something via Facebook messenger as opposed to asking on here?

Are there like 2 separate teams or something?
I think someone other than Tadaah is running the social media accounts, which means that you would need to wait for them to respond to you. Based on time zones, it could be a while. Whereas if you post on the forums, Tadaah is on here pretty much all day, so he'll be able to reply pretty quickly.
Fair enough, I will keep that in mind. Thanks.

I generally have both open, but I can really only type in one place at a time. Caught up the PMs on Facebook yesterday. Need to jump in on support tickets/emails still. So if/when I disappear for a few hours, that is where I'll be. Also, pretty sure I answered you yesterday.