Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Just for Confirmation

I'm sort of new to support. Well, sort of. Anyway, its been awhile since I played and I totally forgot my username. I know three possibilities for my password... So I sent an email to the support team. Will they be able to tell me my username. I never registered an email. Well, at least I dont think I did. I know my main character, the clan I was on and server. Not much more.

Re: Just for Confirmation

They should be able to tell you if they need more info, and if you can provide enough identifying info they should be able to give you your username and a reset password.
They may be backlogged a bit, but you should hear back within a week.
(I don’t think they look at passwords, so Idk that that info will help :/)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Hey,

I am not sure if you already figured it out or not but if anything happens like this in the future I would suggest sending an email to Support which is support@onethumbmobile.com. Include the answers on the following items:

• Account Username
• Account creation date (estimate)
• Character names, levels and worlds on the account
• Platinum purchases (dates) on the account in the transaction history (PlayStore/App Store)
• Premium purchases (items/upgrades)
• Trades on the account
• Some banked items on a particular character
• Last log in
• Registered e-mail
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Hey,

I am not sure if you already figured it out or not but if anything happens like this in the future I would suggest sending an email to Support which is support@onethumbmobile.com. Include the answers on the following items:

• Account Username
• Account creation date (estimate)
• Character names, levels and worlds on the account
• Platinum purchases (dates) on the account in the transaction history (PlayStore/App Store)
• Premium purchases (items/upgrades)
• Trades on the account
• Some banked items on a particular character
• Last log in
• Registered e-mail
Go ahead and put a response on your email and include this. Otherwise, the first response you get will be asking for this. Additionally, any purchase dates on the account will speed up the process. Or if you registered an email to the account, we'll give you info for the account if your email is already registered to it.

Okay... unfortunately I didn't buy any plat. I just did plat offers. And I don't know if I registered an email to it. But hopefully I gave enough info. I forgot a bunch lol. It's not to much of a big deal though because its only a level 61 rogue but was hoping to see if I had anything worthwhile on it that I could use.