Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lots of Events but no CH birthday

Personally, it feels like VR has neglected that fact that it was CH's birthday. NOTHING was done and I could not even find a post on Forum celebrating the existence.

Where are the Hat quests? Why aren't you bringing back the muffins or balloons? You've totally missed out on this VR....for what I care, why didn't you just bring out Birthday Chests with limited rare items or with increased loot rate.

Hosting these weekend events are "fun" but they don't have any meaning to the game. I'm disappointed.

+ I see lots of items being recycled, why not do the same for this event? Why not go in your game engine and put some balloons in castle? Fireworks in the sky and what not... really not happy.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Re: Lots of Events but no CH birthday

Additionally, the team is focused on "not breaking" anything, so there aren't any "new" events.
I'm sorry, what? The game devs aren't making any changes so they can make sure they don't break anything?
Seems smart to me. Take a couple months to get used to the game design and story before adding new stuff
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Re: Lots of Events but no CH birthday

Additionally, the team is focused on "not breaking" anything, so there aren't any "new" events.
I'm sorry, what? The game devs aren't making any changes so they can make sure they don't break anything?
Seems smart to me. Take a couple months to get used to the game design and story before adding new stuff
^^More of getting to know the code and design. Legacy code is fun.