Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please elaborate

More than likely going to be every 4 hours I think, sure that was the time last time they ran this event

Also question I don’t see carrow anywhere so is this all legacies all areas?
All legacies all areas. Most legacies spawn in carrow. Carrow carnage v2. We’ve meen memed.
Your boys gonna farm himself a dark flame set instead
This is the best idea I’ve heard in quite some time._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

More than likely going to be every 4 hours I think, sure that was the time last time they ran this event

Also question I don’t see carrow anywhere so is this all legacies all areas?
All legacies all areas. Most legacies spawn in carrow. Carrow carnage v2. We’ve meen memed.
How long between spawns?
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

So.... there is some vagueness to this event. We want chaos and fun!

Insert GIF of me evil laughing...
Spawn windows are around an hour, but there's a chance the boss won't spawn. Also, there are about around 20 of the 136 legacy bosses that will not be in this event (BC they haven't been tested). You get to figure out which ones.

Insert an actual GIF of me evil laughing...

Spawn windows are around an hour, but there's a chance the boss won't spawn. Also, there are about around 20 of the 136 legacy bosses that will not be in this event (BC they haven't been tested). You get to figure out which ones.

This is cruel,_,
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

This is cruel,_,
Cruel and not unusual punishment ._.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

What happens if the boss doesn’t spawn after an hour?

Well, to say they'll all spawn in an hour isn't exactly correct either... it's just kinda what it amounts to for the way the code works... But to answer your questions directly, it will try again after some time.

Well, to say they'll all spawn in an hour isn't exactly correct either... it's just kinda what it amounts to for the way the code works... But to answer your questions directly, it will try again after some time.
Oh so you’ve basically shortened the amount of time required for a legacy to be “due” which was an average of 2 weeks. Not its an hour. If that’s true, no one really predict when a boss will spawn and technically, a certian boss could never actually spawn once killed lol.

Oh so you’ve basically shortened the amount of time required for a legacy to be “due” which was an average of 2 weeks. Not its an hour. If that’s true, no one really predict when a boss will spawn and technically, a certian boss could never actually spawn once killed lol.
By the math, there should be bosses spawning every hour. Not every boss, every hour. But some bosses, every hour. Vague and EVIL!!

By the math, there should be bosses spawning every hour. Not every boss, every hour. But some bosses, every hour. Vague and EVIL!!
So it is just gonna be random spawns every hour and not like the last carnage where fixed spawns happened in 4h rotations??
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu