Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Halt!!

Sorry aly. eyebrows on fleek is also a req, you dont qualify :shock:
another req is that you gotta be able to see the eyebrows...if only people could see yours 0.0 D:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

@tadaaah I’ve heard rumors from a reliable source that you will be introducing my chicken helm towards the end of the bday celebration :0 is this true._.?
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

@tadaaah I’ve heard rumors from a reliable source that you will be introducing my chicken helm towards the end of the bday celebration :0 is this true._.?
I tried. Unfortunately, for the time being, this is just a rumor.

Doubling or even tripling the drops from raid bosses brings in the same number of drops as reduced windows, is less stressful and actually feels rewarding.

Just sayin'
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

I tried. Unfortunately, for the time being, this is just a rumor.
:cry: #gettingmyheartbrokenbycelticheroessince2012

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Curry you can come hang out with me for a month. My neighbor has a few dozen chickens and this rooster that will wake you up at 5am every morning whether you want to wake up or not.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Curry you can come hang out with me for a month. My neighbor has a few dozen chickens and this rooster that will wake you up at 5am every morning whether you want to wake up or not.
If they did that to me, eventually I’d make them into a hat. Does that count?
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

If they did that to me, eventually I’d make them into a hat. Does that count?
No._.

And yesh zyz pm me ur home address, as well as ssn and credit apple info just so I can verify where u live ofc

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Doubling or even tripling the drops from raid bosses brings in the same number of drops as reduced windows, is less stressful and actually feels rewarding.

Just sayin'
#ReallyGoodSuggestionsVRWillNeverTake2k18
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Just sayin'
#ReallyGoodSuggestionsVRWillNeverTake2k18
That’s true.-. But I think they just did reduced window since the code was probably present from the past and it was easier for them to do it for that reason. Maybe in the future they can consider just boosting amount of drops.

Lightchamp
- 223 Dg ranger

._.