Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Halt!!

Don’t cancel poll closed

These events help all clans in the end game area.
Its not ur sole decision as it isnt mine.

Pretty much this. I thought having more bosses would help so non-dominating clans could get some gear. We can create a poll to cancel the other boss events planned for this month.
Nope, keep them. Carrow carnage was very fun last year and as someone who was in a non-dominate clan last year, its pretty easy to lock some bosses (due to multiple spawning at once) and sometimes all simply dueto timezones. Not matter how big ur clan is, carrow carnage is just uncontrollable and non-dominate clans will get a share of it, a big one sometimes if they try hard for it.
Also means snorri every 25 mins, now even less due faster spawn time already.
Don’t cancel!! Maybe skip a week and put it after the inevitable double plat :twisted: unless you have two major boss events ..idk if I can go three weekends of insanity straight lol
Again, u put same logic as mine, not make the same event multiple times. In ur case the limit is 3, for me its 2. Why does it differ? In the end we have same logic but u just want the carrowmore carnage to happen again. Why does it matter to u that it'll happen next weekend and not next month?

Overall, ppl are almost out of resources too. I get that this is the reason u do them OTM, and not really just to help non-dominant clans (also I think its a bit biased that every thing u do in the game is to help non-dominant clans. This is the style of game u created, stand by it, will make u as a company more respectable), but we need to recover resources first.
I never really wanted a reduced raid timer event, but I don’t care it happened ...Yet i’ve been wanting another Carnage since the last Carnage. So my logic is I still want a dang Carnage ..but I don’t need 3 in a row of non stop madness. If they want to do a bossing event once per month, I wouldn’t care....I just don’t want three weekends in a row for it, otherwise I truly have no limit when it comes to bossing events done within a year as long as they’re not done consecutively.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

We already had a raid event, so maybe don’t include mord into this? Or snorri for that matter, purely legacy, so less chaotic, in this game people need to understand they can’t win them all, they don’t want resets cause they might lose a boss( even if it’s just aggy -.-), they don’t want an Carrow Carnage cause rival clan is active now cause of new update -.-

So we just had a weekend where the event was designed almost exclusively for the monopoly clans. Now those players are tired so they're asking that the next event (that sounds as if it might have enabled some of the clans that aren't the monopoly one on each server to get in a few kills) needs to be cancelled or postponed a few weeks or a month so that the monopoly players can rest without taking a chance that a boss might be going to a smaller clan? Really? I can't believe the collective degree if egocentrism shown on the forum most of the time.

Tadaaah if you guys alter or cancel events so that the players who already have everything can make sure that no one else gets anything and the game operates around only their wishes and schedules, it will be obvious you don't really know your game. The majority of your player base is NOT on this forum and does not agree with the vocal minority who post here.

So we just had a weekend where the event was designed almost exclusively for the monopoly clans. Now those players are tired so they're asking that the next event (that sounds as if it might have enabled some of the clans that aren't the monopoly one on each server to get in a few kills) needs to be cancelled or postponed a few weeks or a month so that the monopoly players can rest without taking a chance that a boss might be going to a smaller clan? Really? I can't believe the collective degree if egocentrism shown on the forum most of the time.

Tadaaah if you guys alter or cancel events so that the players who already have everything can make sure that no one else gets anything and the game operates around only their wishes and schedules, it will be obvious you don't really know your game. The majority of your player base is NOT on this forum and does not agree with the vocal minority who post here.
It was a short discussion internally. But still, a good thing to run back over and double check and make sure we're on the lookout for. We are aware that a small percentage of the player base uses the forums. We aren't going to alter or change the rest of the month. We finalized the events for this month that will lead to a bit of bday content for next month.

if you honestly believe that a dom clan can monopolise EVERY spawn in the carrow carnage event then you are crazy. Snorri every 25 mins, bolg every 20 mins, EVERY 5* AND 6* legacy every 4 hours not to mention a mord pops every 4 hours. It doesn’t matter how many people you have in your clan. No clan can monopolise everything during the event which is exactly how it panned out last time. On arawn the top 2 clans fought over the legacy spawns all weekend. Prob 60/40 in resurgence favour while the 3rd clan dominated the dl spawns and made lots of new sets and a few weaps. EVERYONE was able to take part and there were simply far too many bosses for any one clan to monopolise.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

if you honestly believe that a dom clan can monopolise EVERY spawn in the carrow carnage event then you are crazy. Snorri every 25 mins, bolg every 20 mins, EVERY 5* AND 6* legacy every 4 hours not to mention a mord pops every 4 hours. It doesn’t matter how many people you have in your clan. No clan can monopolise everything during the event which is exactly how it panned out last time. On arawn the top 2 clans fought over the legacy spawns all weekend. Prob 60/40 in resurgence favour while the 3rd clan dominated the dl spawns and made lots of new sets and a few weaps. EVERYONE was able to take part and there were simply far too many bosses for any one clan to monopolise.[/quotel

Huh?
I wasn't saying a single clan can monopolize carrow carnage. I was saying a single clan monopolized this last event on most servers, and that those players trying to delay/stop carnage (or whatever the bossing event planned for this weekend) cause they're tired now is wrong. The event should go on as planned and those who can/want to log and boss should.

The majority of players haven't yet had a birthday bossing event and its the height of selfishness for some players to think it ok that the rest have to wait a few more weeks for some celebratory fun because they are too tired from the event focused on them.

7. Double faction points / Gain max faction points from each star of Reaver/Lich at any faction rank.
I like this one in particular. It's kind of a pain to have to farm reavers for drops and do daily so I can get like 5% of my bar from T3 to T4.

Would be nice to feel like a T1 again and get fac points from every reaver I kill. lol
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

7. Double faction points / Gain max faction points from each star of Reaver/Lich at any faction rank.
I like this one in particular. It's kind of a pain to have to farm reavers for drops and do daily so I can get like 5% of my bar from T3 to T4.

Would be nice to feel like a T1 again and get fac points from every reaver I kill. lol
Many small ideas for mini events that would be so much more relaxing yet rewarding and helpful. We dont need x20 spawn rate on 7 bosses to enjoy a mini-event and be stronger. I think ppl need to open their minds to variety and creativity, just making carnages is very lacking in both.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Gwydion has fun with 4-5 BT and 6-7 geles and plenty raids, comp also got many raids for themselves, as for the guy saying dom clans are asking for no carnage please reword as many of us are asking for them to start/continue
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired