Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: DPS Warrior

New divine offhand axe let's you cast rupture without having a axe in mainhand. Ik some may not have but just a little notice to provide some variations at endgame.
That actually concerns me, I tried to ask OTM if it was intentional, so players wont change their builds and get screwed later in case its a glitch. I didnt get an answer so I wont advise it to players who arent sword/spear already.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Hey, I have recently switched to a dps warrior build from a tank build. i find i am dying to enemies is survived to when i was a tank at lv 103. I use skills Rupture (maxed out), pummel (maxed out), double attack lv 1, shatter lv 5, frenzy lv 5, giant swing lv 20, and sweeping blow lv 15. i think thats right:). I have 105 skill points. Where should i put them and what skills should i use to do maximum damage. my stats are 200 vitality, 330 with rings, and sterngth 300, 350 with rings. Is that ok or should i use more strength?
My favorite cast order was/is:

Frenzy
Shatter
Rupture
Pummel
Double (enough to be 5-10 levels above you)
Any extras in def formation for survivability

One option to consider as a stopgap if you find you’re dying too much is to use def formation until you get your stats where you want / need them.

Best weapons for you right now are 1h axes for main and lux carrow axe for oh. This changes for oh at 180, when haste daggers are the better option.

Also you will want to see about getting a haste ring. Good bonus on that ring and the boosted attack speed are killer.
I prefer this order to maximize my dps

Frenzy
Shatter
Pummel
Rupture
Double

Pummel is instant cast ability so it doesn't delay rupture cast time at all, and pummel will be back up faster once u complete one set of skill rotation.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

Hey, I have recently switched to a dps warrior build from a tank build. i find i am dying to enemies is survived to when i was a tank at lv 103. I use skills Rupture (maxed out), pummel (maxed out), double attack lv 1, shatter lv 5, frenzy lv 5, giant swing lv 20, and sweeping blow lv 15. i think thats right:). I have 105 skill points. Where should i put them and what skills should i use to do maximum damage. my stats are 200 vitality, 330 with rings, and sterngth 300, 350 with rings. Is that ok or should i use more strength?

Frenzy
Shatter
Rupture
Pummel

One option to consider as a stopgap if you find you’re dying too much is to use def formation until you get your stats where you want / need them.

Best weapons for you right now are 1h axes for main and lux carrow axe for oh. This changes for oh at 180, when haste daggers are the better option.

Also you will want to see about getting a haste ring. Good bonus on that ring and the boosted attack speed are killer.

Frenzy
Shatter
Pummel
Rupture
Double

Pummel is instant cast ability so it doesn't delay rupture cast time at all, and pummel will be back up faster once u complete one set of skill rotation.
I personally dont cast my skills by any order at raids. As for places where Im sole shatter/no slash lure/short fights, I probably change my order depending on the situation. Going with same pattern every time is IMO wrong.

Frenzy
Shatter
Rupture
Pummel

Frenzy
Shatter
Pummel
Rupture
Double

I personally dont cast my skills by any order at raids. As for places where Im sole shatter/no slash lure/short fights, I probably change my order depending on the situation. Going with same pattern every time is IMO wrong.
I just said it was my favorite. Didn’t say it was the best or only, or the only way even I did it. Do what you want, just have fun and enjoy the game.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Frenzy
Shatter
Pummel
Rupture
Double

I just said it was my favorite. Didn’t say it was the best or only, or the only way even I did it. Do what you want, just have fun and enjoy the game.
Just gave my opinion, even said IMO. I thought giving opinions is what we do.