Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Take a glance.

Everyone on forums/in game complain about this game.We all give the SPECIFIC points on the game weak spots so you guys may fix it. Many servers are losing players to the endgame boredom. Its not only endgame its the whole game, its designed around a grind to nothing honestly. Get the best gear for dps then what? Just get all the boss kills?
We are all telling/hinting you guys at OTM on what problems to fix and how to go about. So just for once can you guys listen and actually try what the players suggest? Gardens is going to be another endgame grind after a few months when people are max faction and the only thing left to do is kill Bloodthorn on spawn. Do you guys realize for 2 years we have been waiting for this update. And after a few months its going to be irrelevant again. Get it right for once. The game is taking a horrible turn. Losing lots of players. Im sure most can agree with me and there will always be people who disagree. Change the path of which the game is going for your companys own sake. It will not be able to conitnue like this for much longer.
Ugh for fooks sake
Mabon
175 rogue
121 warrior

Re: Take a glance.

This is exactly why otm NEEDS to revamp PvP... a MMORPG with unfathomable PvP might as well be no MMORPG at all. That and crafting, this game needs crafting
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

This is exactly why otm NEEDS to revamp PvP... a MMORPG with **** PvP might as well be no MMORPG at all. That and crafting, this game needs crafting
If they add crafting that would be great. But im sure they are gonna make it a grindfest like every other part of this game. It just a common style they have developed.
Mabon
175 rogue
121 warrior

This is exactly why otm NEEDS to revamp PvP... a MMORPG with **** PvP might as well be no MMORPG at all. That and crafting, this game needs crafting
If they add crafting that would be great. But im sure they are gonna make it a grindfest like every other part of this game. It just a common style they have developed.
Time to fist some trees
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

For a game played for free I think it's brilliant :) I can't recall any other free to play that i played for so long and enjoyed so much.
Happy to go with this game in whichever direction it goes :)
Kudos and thx to OTM team from me at least.

Complaining to continue below ___________
Inactive and non playing 218 druid.

I would just to see these fast spawns on raids all the time, would make day to day gameplay more exciting. Game can get very stale very quickly
I disagree. I prefer longer spawn times in favor of shorter windows. Less camping, less luck, more accurate spawns. These mini events kill players, 7 raids at extremely short respawn times all requiring a lot of players with lots of competition too, its way too much to expect from ppl on mobile game on their weekend. Weekend is for relaxing, give us a nice gold boost to relax with, not gold boost and EVERYTHING SPAWNS SO FAST!!! MORDY RESPAWN TIME NOW IS ONLY 5 MINS! SO FUN!!

Thats just a quick recipe to burning out players.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I would just to see these fast spawns on raids all the time, would make day to day gameplay more exciting. Game can get very stale very quickly
I disagree. I prefer longer spawn times in favor of shorter windows. Less camping, less luck, more accurate spawns. These mini events kill players, 7 raids at extremely short respawn times all requiring a lot of players with lots of competition too, its way too much to expect from ppl on mobile game on their weekend. Weekend is for relaxing, give us a nice gold boost to relax with, not gold boost and EVERYTHING SPAWNS SO FAST!!! MORDY RESPAWN TIME NOW IS ONLY 5 MINS! SO FUN!!

Thats just a quick recipe to burning out players.
I was always more a fan of the oac style dungeons and how they were farmable, I miss a lot of raids due to working weird night hours (bartending) so I only ever really get to attend them when it’s a reset at 4am or if by chance they spawn on my 1 day off lol. If spawning multiple times per day we could in theory do a lot more kills at weird times, but hey that’s just the story for one dude. Don’t expect any changes coming from it

The dom clan isn't required to down the raid boss every single time if they can't, so what. Life goes on. It will spawn again. What this allows is for smaller clans who want to try their hands in raiding at maybe more than just Aggy and hrung given a shot at some end game gear for pregression into endgame content. For competition at endgame. Remember back years ago when multiple clans would attack a boss in effort to get the kill, as the boss got closer and closer to 0 hp attacks got faster and there was so much electricity and tension in the air. This will allow a *small bit* of that again. **If changes can be made to lock system** that is what made the game so fun. Even if you lost that boss that multiple clans were attacking you had adrenaline pumping through you and felt great. Nowadays the Dom clan locks away dl and mindlessly farms raid bosses and complain about that. When they're in control of changing that situation. This fast respawn timer on raid bosses is just a fast track for small clans to progress to get that old experience back again. I see absolutely 0 downsides. Didn't get the kill or drop? Wait 10 mins. Ez pz.
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ