Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Tanking Bt with DG

Yep, we tried it. And surprisingly it worked quite well, tank didnt die for the full duration of the test (15m ish). The stat difference between edl and dg is actually very small with both sets of armour having its own advantages. This information is mostly pointless I just thought it was an interesting thing to share.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang

Re: Tanking Bt with DG

Meh. I dont see much tanking benefit to full DG, if anything u would want the specific pieces that add defence but overall theres no benefit to DG, definitely not full DG, especially when edl adds decent defence, hp + high armour, resists and most of all chaos resist. But nice to know.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Tanking Bt with DG

Meh. I dont see much tanking benefit to full DG, if anything u would want the specific pieces that add defence but overall theres no benefit to DG, definitely not full DG, especially when edl adds decent defence, hp + high armour, resists and most of all chaos resist. But nice to know.
Tbf you get more hp/defence/ skill protection from dg, more armour and resists from edl, when you examine the stats they are closer than you’d think, but yes chaos resist is the biggest factor.
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang