Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Braces to use as a DPS sword warrior without access to STR & ATK Prot braces

I am currently working towards getting my DPS Sword warrior build in working order and was wondering what braces people would recommend if I cant get hold of Str/Vit/Atk prot braces or a gele axe any time soon. I was also wondering what the skill on the T8 offhand axe was and would appreciate it if anyone has some info about it.

Current Gear:
-Darkscale helm of champions(100 Str, 600 Def and 1k Hp)
-EDL armour
-Dl weps
-Embossed sword of resistance(165 slash, 200 heat, 2.9k atk speed, 150 str and 450 atk)
-200 haste dag/200 heat axe
-Runic valour neck
-Imp silverweb might charm (working on getting a skain stormleaf)
-two might prot braces (Str/Vit/Def & Str/Dex/Hp)
-Reaper ring (pulled from vendor when they buffed BT so at least I wasn't F***ed by that update)
-Mystic divine ring / Valour ring
-Godly & Imp necro sword rings

The new vendor braces are 100 cold, 600 melee combat and 1.2k hp. Not sure if they are viable but thought it might be worth mentioning

Cheers,
Dan.
Lugh:
CageTheElephant- 216 Warrior
StoneSour- 164 Ranger
Guy Fieri- Cooking alt

Re: Braces to use as a DPS sword warrior without access to STR & ATK Prot braces

Shine stone hunter braces give 125 str and 450 attack. Really just any brace that will boost strength and attack will be useful.
Could the new braces with Cold, melee combat and Hp work? the melee combat would buff my frenzy instead of attack directly and the cold dmg instead of str is alright.
Lugh:
CageTheElephant- 216 Warrior
StoneSour- 164 Ranger
Guy Fieri- Cooking alt

Re: Braces to use as a DPS sword warrior without access to STR & ATK Prot braces

Shine stone hunter braces give 125 str and 450 attack. Really just any brace that will boost strength and attack will be useful.
Could the new braces with Cold, melee combat and Hp work? the melee combat would buff my frenzy instead of attack directly and the cold dmg instead of str is alright.
I mean the cold damage is nice along with the hp, not sure how much the melee combat would boost your skills. I'm also a tank not a DPS warrior either, so I have never really looked at any gear for a DPS warrior and can't tell you if there is anything else that's better.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger