Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server population

Server- Nuada
- Crew - necro (max atm if i am not mistaken)
-Some Wierd alliance (mordy for few weeks and probebly will break xD)
-Psychos ( getting clan ready for DL in week or 2)
-Mordy stay alive sometimes for days
- Atm unstable server. Strogest clan mostly soloing and dkp. And alliance (Shrine of blood,fatality,wild bunch) rolling for loot
Psychos helping everyone and riseing fast :)
Comunity pritty decent exept for few people that thi ks they are gods....
Not breaking any time soon. Crew can not kill necro anymore.
Crew can down mord. The alliance can also kill mord and all edl up to 210.6.
The alliance is between shine of blood, fatality, ogthewizard, nauot, wild bunch and anyone else is welcome if they dont cause drama and contradict everything they say. The alliance allows players to be casual and not work for alts that are logged by a whole clan to gain points.
Thats not alliance thats epona in nuada. And there is no alliances just teamups for personal benefir. U call that alliances ???? Then whos your family a ordenery guys from job or school?
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

Server- Nuada
- Crew - necro (max atm if i am not mistaken)
-Some Wierd alliance (mordy for few weeks and probebly will break xD)
-Psychos ( getting clan ready for DL in week or 2)
-Mordy stay alive sometimes for days
- Atm unstable server. Strogest clan mostly soloing and dkp. And alliance (Shrine of blood,fatality,wild bunch) rolling for loot
Psychos helping everyone and riseing fast :)
Comunity pritty decent exept for few people that thi ks they are gods....
Not breaking any time soon. Crew can not kill necro anymore.
Crew can down mord. The alliance can also kill mord and all edl up to 210.6.
The alliance is between shine of blood, fatality, ogthewizard, nauot, wild bunch and anyone else is welcome if they dont cause drama and contradict everything they say. The alliance allows players to be casual and not work for alts that are logged by a whole clan to gain points.
Thats not alliance thats epona in nuada. And there is no alliances just teamups for personal benefir. U call that alliances ???? Then whos your family a ordenery guys from job or school?
Thats the point. Epona in nuada. Have a problem with epona? We dont form one big clan because we all have our own ways of doing things and I respect they want to run their clan as they do. To each their own and still have fun and kill bosses. The whole alliance feels like a family right now we all talk every day on line.

While this may seem to be a decent idea, it’s based off an extremely rough estimate that would probably be too inaccurate to even use.

If someone wanted to reflect an actual representation of the server population, I would suggest an in-game survey simply stating, “Are you a main or an alt?”

Of course, this would be greatly subjected to the Honor System, in which case people would probably just intentionally lie on the survey to make the game easier for them. In which case, this would be a dumb idea.
People can lie on a survey as well, it also doesn’t mean they are online for every single raid. If we’d do that survey my clan has around 80 players and that’s not including the alts which would at least double the amount of people that could possibly show up. I have never seen my clan hit the 60 toons online mark, so I think you’re suggestion might be too rough too.

**I forgot to add that my server actually makes screenshots for our dkp system, for my own information I've counted the mains and alts from the past 10 Gelebrons, I think that is pretty accurate.
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207

Rhiannon

-1 dominant endgame clan (InnerCircle)
-kills Gelebron twice a week on Tuesday and Saturday, with the occasional random kill.
- 35-45 toons usually on for gele. Record is 57 for gele.
-2 clans can do up to mord, one of them can kill prot and necro (proteus via bolas, long fight. )

I've noticed that there seems to be frustration about how aware OTM is of the server population, activity and capabilities. I think with 19 servers it can be hard for them to keep track of the server activity, especially if they don't play every single server themselves. To give them a better picture of the actual server status of each server, who better to ask than their own playerbase? I think this could be very helpful for future updates, boss buffs/nerfs etc.

I'll start off with my home server, Herne.
- 1 Dominant endgame clan (LazyDrunks)
- Kills Gelebron day of spawn
- 40/45 toons online for Gelebron raid
- 25/30 actual players online for Gelebron
- 1 other clan is capable of occasionally killing a one of the lower dl boss but no organized EG raids. No other clans are capable of doing dl bosses by themselves currently.

Epona
- 4 EG clans all capable of going to and participating in raids and drops
- 35/50 toons online for Gelebron raid
- 30/45 actual players online for Gelebron
- All players no matter the clan can join all bosses provided they meet the server rules of -10 lvls and the occasional gear req if applicable (req varies per boss)

Arawn
- 1 Dominant clan (Resurgence)
- 30/40 toons (weekdays), 50+ toons (weekends) on for Gelebron
- 27/37 toons (weekdays), 40+ toons (weekends) on for Gelebron
- 2 other clans that occasionally down hrung and DL as well as some EDL.

Gwydion
- 1 Dominant clan (Relentless)
- Kills Gelebron day of spawn (usually)
- 30/40 toons for Gelebron (50+ sometimes depending on time)
- 20/27 actual players for Gelebron (35+ sometimes depending on time)
- 2 other clans, one can down hrung and some legacies, the other mostly doesn frozen and minor DLs.

Danu
- 1 EG clan that's capable of killing Gelebron
- Kills Gelebron day of spawn usually but not guaranteed
- Average of 35 toons on for Gelebron
- Average of 25 actual players for Gelebron
- 1 other clan that is capable of killing everything up to Proteus. This clan has 18/20 players and 22/25 online for raids but struggles with timezones.

Belenus
- 2 EG clans (Elementals|Ronin)
- Kills Gelebron day of spawn|Kills upto Proteus
- 30/35 toons on for Gelebron|15/20 toons on for raids
- 25 actual players on for Gelebron|10/15 actual players on for raids
- 1 other clan active on dl bosses upto 165 (weekends) and upto 155 (weekdays), has around 9 players and no multiloggers.

Lugh
- 2 EG clans (Alliance|Pegasus)
- Both kill Gelebron within 1-3 days
- 35/45 toons on for Gelebron|30/35 toons on for Gelebron
- Actual players ???
- Both EG clans do not work together and are independent of each other.

Nuada
- 2 EG clans (Crew|An Alliance between different clans)
- Used to be able to kill upto Necro|Can kill Mordris and EDL upto 210.6
- Toons ???
- Actual players ???
- 1 other clan, can almost kill DL bosses.
Sulis
- 4 clans: (SoldiersofJah / Retribution / 1337 / Evolution)
- Jah usually downs gele the day of spawn with about 35 toons (about 20-25 actual players for geles)
- Ret can kill gele too, but barely got kills over the last months, instead they get majority of prots (cant tell actual player amount but majority is multilogged)
- 1337 does dl/edl/legacies/raids up to necro....gets absolute majority of mords (cant tell actual player amount but majority is multilogged)
- Evolution cooperates with Ret but usually focuses on dl bosses currently