Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

World/Server Chat

Social interaction is an important aspect of the game for a large percentage of the player base. However, unless you're in the same clan/group it tends to be limited to those in the same area. So when someone logs into the castle and sees very little activity, they sometimes assume the game/server is "dead/inactive".

I'd suggest adding a "world/server" chat that can be accessed by players no matter what map they might be on. Camping has been one on the players biggest peeves with CH and one of the reasons may be that they feel kind of isolated from the other players if they're camping Hrung and everyone else is chatting In the castle.

This is by no means a complete fix for the issues facing the game, but it may be a decent start to making improvements in how players are able to interact.
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

Re: World/Server Chat

This might work, especially since you can now "mute" different types of chat. That way if it's only being used for arguments or spammers selling/buying things, you can mute it temporarily.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Social interaction is an important aspect of the game for a large percentage of the player base. However, unless you're in the same clan/group it tends to be limited to those in the same area. So when someone logs into the castle and sees very little activity, they sometimes assume the game/server is "dead/inactive".

I'd suggest adding a "world/server" chat that can be accessed by players no matter what map they might be on. Camping has been one on the players biggest peeves with CH and one of the reasons may be that they feel kind of isolated from the other players if they're camping Hrung and everyone else is chatting In the castle.

This is by no means a complete fix for the issues facing the game, but it may be a decent start to making improvements in how players are able to interact.
+1 (this is needed)
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

With a decent lvl req +1
Good point. My main worry is that people will just spam it with trash talk and selling/buying stuff. If there was a level req for it (maybe 100?) that would partially fix the issue. Though in my experience several of the trash talkers are endgame, so honestly it might not help too much with that ._.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

With a decent lvl req +1
Good point. My main worry is that people will just spam it with trash talk and selling/buying stuff. If there was a level req for it (maybe 100?) that would partially fix the issue. Though in my experience several of the trash talkers are endgame, so honestly it might not help too much with that ._.
100 LVL is good enough.

Make also trade and world cnannel. And not bbeing able to sent message affter message for 5 sec
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

100 isn't a bad idea, but how about making it available at the level when warden is completable (85?)?
hmm, I get the need to limit people leveling a new toon to avoid blocks and abusing it, but I wouldn't want to limit banks from being able to use it either for merching.

Overall +1 to the idea, but I would also want to be able to tap on a name to pull up someones player apple so I can block them need be.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at