Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn Raid Reset Changes

I for one am excited for this raid..... yes it is more difficult. However it just means we need to change our strategy and it is just another challenge thrown our way. If it takes more time so be it. The people crying on this thread need to chill out. The point of CH is to find the strategy and methods to go about killing a boss. OTM decided to make this one more difficult and challenging as that’s what everyone was asking for. You can’t just have your items and gear handed to you on a silver platter. I think it’s great that we need to actually work hard for drops that are so over powered, Gelebron will be shaking in his robes. It’s a rather exciting time in CH.

OTM - this was an interesting move on your part... We need more than just a new boss that has been buffed to the cusp of impossible. (Pretty sweet though)

I challenge you guys to Increase your spending for ads and gain a larger player base once again. Your ultimate focus should be on more people for the servers so this game doesn’t end up in a nose dive. Many of us have been playing for years and years, and will continue to play for years and years. Having some fresh faces would rejuvenate the game. Pull the salary from the designer of the fashion artist (since the majority of recent designs have been crap) and create a promotions/marketing team. Get this game out there! The possibilities for MMORPG are endless, Especially on mobile. You have so many ways to promote this game. I don’t think I have ever seen a single ad for CH. It needs to be marketed to ensure there is a constant flow of fresh faces.
Challenege =/= numbers

Challenge is necro, killable with good numbers, good mechanics, nothing op, his rage is tough even today, fun strategy surrounding teamwork. BT isnt strategy, off-tanking was strategy, plain killing everything on sight is just brute force. Its a toon for quantity over quality, "Yea awesome challenge, lets develop a strategy... Oh! I have an idea! Kill everything on sight!"

This is basically the strategy now. U can argue it but what else can u do? U cant off-tank adds, u cant reset them, u cant interrupt their buffs, u cant counter their buffs. The only means of beating it is killing all adds on spawn, and put tons of druids on tank. Whats the strategy about it? Wheres the challenge, the fun? The only challenge is gathering enough people on.... Wooo... fun...
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

What were the purpose of BETAs ? Closed and Open Beta ?

People tested the game and gave you feedback. You throw all those to a rubbish bin.
Exactly. In beta there wasn’t a heal mechanism after rage. Not only that but like said in this thread nearly every bt attempt was done through offtanking in beta. It was the only effective way to down bt. Now not being able to do that just makes bt impossible
one of the developers said that it was "Closed Beta' suggestion to add a little challenge to the boss.. it was in one of the first topics when we started complaining about first buff
Yes we wanted little challenge to the boss of course you know why? First ever BT kill was done with 17 people or so lol. 5* roots had no effect, 2* vines were lvl 200 (also had no effect) and BT didn’t even have rage timer lol. Then during closed beta it got buffed. We didn’t kill it since then and closed beta ended.

I for one am excited for this raid..... yes it is more difficult. However it just means we need to change our strategy and it is just another challenge thrown our way. If it takes more time so be it. The people crying on this thread need to chill out. The point of CH is to find the strategy and methods to go about killing a boss. OTM decided to make this one more difficult and challenging as that’s what everyone was asking for. You can’t just have your items and gear handed to you on a silver platter. I think it’s great that we need to actually work hard for drops that are so over powered, Gelebron will be shaking in his robes. It’s a rather exciting time in CH.

OTM - this was an interesting move on your part... We need more than just a new boss that has been buffed to the cusp of impossible. (Pretty sweet though)

I challenge you guys to Increase your spending for ads and gain a larger player base once again. Your ultimate focus should be on more people for the servers so this game doesn’t end up in a nose dive. Many of us have been playing for years and years, and will continue to play for years and years. Having some fresh faces would rejuvenate the game. Pull the salary from the designer of the fashion artist (since the majority of recent designs have been crap) and create a promotions/marketing team. Get this game out there! The possibilities for MMORPG are endless, Especially on mobile. You have so many ways to promote this game. I don’t think I have ever seen a single ad for CH. It needs to be marketed to ensure there is a constant flow of fresh faces.
There isn’t a strategy for this boss now. The only way to kill it is to bring all the dps to bear on it and all the adds and kill it before it rages. No one is asking for free gear. We want a challenge, not an impossible raid.

Guessing OTMs next move is to make BT untankable or throw aggro.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

To be fair for other servers, I suggest to put BT and maybe Gele in an “instance” where only max of 40 can come in per instance. This will remove the advantage of epona s open system and arawns huge dominant clan. Better than buffing BT every after kill.
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

OTM got ahead of themselves long ago, I played before in 2013 and things were incredible, you get me seeing all these events was truly mind blowing. Busy people filling areas doing god knows what created an amazing environment. I remember the days gwydion castle had people coating every spot. Then it went downhill.

They stopped listening to feedback

They stopped events

They got lazy

And this has not stopped. The product ? A severe decline of players. Then... it gets better !
A raid thank god a raid !

But then. They buff to make it overly powerful and the cycle starts again. Feedback is a useless option if none of you at the company listen to it

Not only herne, many servers are the same. Even Arawn and Epona may struggle now and may not be able to kill it regularly like they plan on to. You expect us to gather 60+ people everytime?
Epona can probally gather 50-60 people for every attempt it sure is gonna be a challenge. With offtanking we had about 2.5 minutes to spare before rage and his incredible heal. Its gonna depend if that 2.5 minute is enough time to kill the root and negate his new healing affect. We probally have to twitch a different strategy and just attempt again and perhaps its enough to kill. Bt already was a challenge due to numbers needed but now its even tougher. However if lagg is fully fixed we can probally do a ton more dmg so it might be uncertain how this heal is going to affect us apart from a change in strategy.

The best of luck to all servers with an even harder bt. Seems like everytime he dies he gets a buff x)
Pl don’t kill it tomorrow or BT will be buff further. Epona to be blamed for the buff for first Zerg killing BT n then killing so fast in 17:50 min.
Hehe Well we attempting today just to see how this heal affects the raid Will see How bad it is or easy haha
Fighter, rogue
Clan: Anarchy

Proud owner of epona's first doch gul bp :D

@crim yes warrior dps offhands are a complete joke. Feedback for that was just disregarded.
This angers me even more than BT because literally they want to make dps warriors but always give them some obstacle on dpsing. "We'll make you dps... Just never on equal ground, you will always be the inferior ones and we'll always nerf your gear by giving it ridiculous stats that are completely useless."
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

To be fair for other servers, I suggest to put BT and maybe Gele in an “instance” where only max of 40 can come in per instance. This will remove the advantage of epona s open system and arawns huge dominant clan. Better than buffing BT every after kill.
Those two servers can barely kill with under 50 before this buff don’t give OTM bad ideas they’ll take

@crim yes warrior dps offhands are a complete joke. Feedback for that was just disregarded.
This angers me even more than BT because literally they want to make dps warriors but always give them some obstacle on dpsing. "We'll make you dps... Just never on equal ground, you will always be the inferior ones and we'll always nerf your gear by giving it ridiculous stats that are completely useless."
Because you aren't a class designed for dps.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here