Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn Raid Reset Changes

Perhaps otm can share the stats of a rogue or rangers t8 offhand, that might calm everyone down ;)

They would need to be significant upgrades over edl for 40 players to be enough.
We saw them in beta testing already. And everyone is still justifiably upset.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

R.I.P Celtic Heroes....

To all endgame players not in Epona or Arawn: three choices.
1) quit the game.
2) transfer to Arawn or Epona.
3) there are no other options
World: Belenus: Elementals
YourTankIsHigh 220 Warrior
Inhale 195+ Rogue (on its way to endgame)

World: Arawn : Colours
ZeroSkillGaming 221 Rogue
ZeroMagicGaming 221 Mage
ZeroLocksGaming 190 Lock Rogue
ZeroChillGaming 190 Lock Ranger

this would have been a completly different story if you had more than 20 mins to kill him.. personally attempting killing it now will only result in wasted elixirs, potions and time. Since OTM said its possible to kill with 40 people with offhand t8 i guess ill be waiting till we get 40 offhand t8.. i don't want to waste platinum items that i pay cash for simply to try over and over again.

this would have been a completly different story if you had more than 20 mins to kill him.. personally attempting killing it now will only result in wasted elixirs, potions and time. Since OTM said its possible to kill with 40 people with offhand t8 i guess ill be waiting till we get 40 offhand t8.. i don't want to waste platinum items that i pay cash for simply to try over and over again.
Most servers are 1 clan based (that are able to take gele) and even then barely have 40 220+ players. Or we have them but too spread on timezones (AU-EU-US) and then hard to gather everyone together. This wont be killed by 40 t8 players unless these players are all full dg + full void gear.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Literally overnight BT has changed from an interesting challenge to something most clans won’t even bother with. Which is exactly counter to OTM’s intent that eg players move away from existing bosses. Well, BT gear looks excellent, and thank you for listening to our open beta feedback (and walking back changes from closed beta testers), but if it’s impossible to obtain clans wont be moving on from current raids.

T8 weps and new lux wont help this. There just aren’t enough actual people playing on most servers to muster the rooms needed to kill this thing.
Oh cmon -.- us closed beta testers begged for drops to change as well. The drops u saw at the beginning of open beta weren’t what we closed beta suggested. Stop blaming closed testers for this lol

It would be doable if we had a little time during rage. But it literally boosts hp to max within seconds of rage.

As of rn bt seems impossible. regardless our clan will be trying it daily until we either have a new strategy or just manage to down it. #platsinkwoohoo!!
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Corrupted gardens quiver skill deals the same total amount of damage as edl quiver, but over 15s instead of 30. I'm not sure how this is a dps buff.
Yay it also adds 500 dex. So 500 attack for 15s (who would cast steady aim while buff is on, and waste an auto with 1.6k divine dmg buff).

Rogue offhand really is a dps buff thought, since the different skills can stack. But still...
(btw, the skill doesn't remove necro spirit cloak. Enjoy going back to edl rondel to kill necro)
World : Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Istael : druid lvl 221
Zeto : rogue lvl 223
Istalrì : mage lvl 213

World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Guppy: warrior lvl 220
Hotu: ranger lvl 220
Ryujin: mage lvl 220
Istael: druid lvl 220
Xisuthros: warrior lvl 220

R.I.P Celtic Heroes....

To all endgame players not in Epona or Arawn: three choices.
1) quit the game.
2) transfer to Arawn or Epona.
3) there are no other options
Other servers could still kill BT and would have done it they were just waiting for lag to be fixed, or at least thats what us in Herne were waiting for.