Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why does a boss need to take 40? @Design

It’s more like 60 realistically now, mobile games with players spread out among 12 servers shouldn’t need this many players
Even more, I believe its 14 iOS servers and 5 Android servers. Almost 20 servers to spread their players at. Hell I played far bigger games that didnt reach that player base.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

BT is not designed to be killed soon after the update. Gelebron wasn't downed in the first week either. OTM wants you to grind. After you killed BT it will take 2-3 years for new map updates / EG bosses. You got enough time.
It took 6 months and 3 nerfs before anyone killed gele. I don't think that's the direction this game needs to keep going. If so, we wait 2 years before another raid boss pops up but then have to wait another 6 months before we can enjoy the content? This is a video game. Otm makes this way too complicated
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

BT is not designed to be killed soon after the update. Gelebron wasn't downed in the first week either. OTM wants you to grind. After you killed BT it will take 2-3 years for new map updates / EG bosses. You got enough time.
Stop with these reasoning. Updates are so u can enjoy the content after waiting 2 years, if we wait 2 years and then another half a year to enjoy content then its pointless. Gele needed 3 nerfs (xtals respawn time increased, lvl decreased, I believe hp/dmg/other stats of gele decreased). Same with necro (I believe hp was decreased, poison dmg changed to cold dmg... Not sure what else).

Why do u buff a boss only to nerf later? 40 is too much already.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

It took 6 months and 3 nerfs before anyone killed gele. I don't think that's the direction this game needs to keep going. If so, we wait 2 years before another raid boss pops up but then have to wait another 6 months before we can enjoy the content? This is a video game. Otm makes this way too complicated
Getting to tier 8 first is a reasonable goal. It takes time but it's a mechanic that works pretty well, or at least should. You get better and better weapns with each tier and finally at the end you take on the final boss.

The way they've introduced this boss and area is a bit different than in the past. It isn't one that we're going to be able to kill with ease within the first month and that's fine.
Would you kindly?