Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OTM

Do you intend to fix the lag and constant spikes which also remove selection of a character making it 10x harder for druids to heal, which was more important than making BT harder but wasn’t prioritised, or make the seed of corruption tradable which you were supposed to do with the BT buff reset, or fix the glitch where the vine cloak remains up even after wearing off despite no vines being up
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Re: OTM

i can actually agree on the vine thing. on our second kill i was in the vine group which my whole job was to kill those things on spawn.. there was at least 7-10 times when we had people yelling at as to kill the vines because blood thorn was getting buffed but no vines were even up..
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Do you intend to fix the lag and constant spikes which also remove selection of a character making it 10x harder for druids to heal, which was more important than making BT harder but wasn’t prioritised, or make the seed of corruption tradable which you were supposed to do with the BT buff reset, or fix the glitch where the vine cloak remains up even after wearing off despite no vines being up

I dont experience any lag. Game is smooth. Im killing reaver mobs with zero lag.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

I dont experience any lag. Game is smooth. Im killing reaver mobs with zero lag.
there was at least a minute where i couldn't even attack blood thorn because of how slow it was.. i had all fancy graphics and things off. i had 0 lag until we started attacking the boss. I know that numbers probably have something to do with it.. but surely they had to look at the design of the boss and pre-plan the fact that it will take a large amount to kill. Killing mobs doesn't really lags to the point where its a problem.
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

I can confirm that the cloak glitch exists. No vines would be up but thrones still build up layers for some reason. This could be because vines spawn invisible at first, or simply it’s glitch. Please look at the issue @Muldar

The Seed of Corruption should be correctly updated in the next client build.

The Treasure Troves will also be changed to No Trade.

The vine issue is being looked into, probably caused by the refresh issue.

Na they plan on leaving the bug there to frustrate people and then laugh at them. The lags were 100% intentional. Lol jk
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge