Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thank you OTM.

Yeah but they made the new armor add energy, some thing we neeeded. My rogue at 172 has like 180 focus because I don't have dl aura and imo that was unfair af, and it seems they fixed it with this new armor.. I could level all 5 classes and be perfectly happy end game with the new shop armor.
All shop armor has energy, nothing new lol.
That doesn't offer enough, Lol? Try using it. With 0 focus..
lol. The armor in the shop is level 210. Obviously it's going to add more energy as does the level 200 one does.

Yeah but they made the new armor add energy, some thing we neeeded. My rogue at 172 has like 180 focus because I don't have dl aura and imo that was unfair af, and it seems they fixed it with this new armor.. I could level all 5 classes and be perfectly happy end game with the new shop armor.
Most of us used bone/occult/tower armor. Even with dl aura, it isn't enough energy to keep up with any class so you might as well go with the better armor for leveling
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

The big difference would have been made by 210 rings, offhands and braces/ammys. As the bosses get tougher, then all players and not only full edl need a push.

The armour is ok but not enough.

Personally i dont go to gardens. Find them without purpose. The whole game needs more bosses but the 3 that were provided are too difficult and only for edl OH players.

Off topic but what do you guys recommend for a 180-200 toon? Stick with DL or use the new Gardens shop armour? Or use the Tower armour?

Thanks for whoever can provide someone tips.
If you are a ranger/warrior/rogue, stick with edl/dl always. No need to go for occ unless ur a rogue lockers

As for mages and druids, druids can use occ to get mlre heals, and mages to get more skill damage. If u are grp lvling, then wear occult on mage and maybe on druid if u need stronger heals. If ur solo stich with dl/edl

As for legacy bosses, occult overshines EDL/DL when ur mage.

Tower armor shop and garden armor shop isn’t as good as dl/edl.

The big difference would have been made by 210 rings, offhands and braces/ammys. As the bosses get tougher, then all players and not only full edl need a push.

Personally i dont go to gardens. Find them without purpose. The whole game needs more bosses but the 3 that were provided are too difficult and only for edl OH players.
CH is an MMORPG. You need to be willing to team up with other players if you want to kill bosses and progress. If for whatever reason you can't do that then perhaps a single player rpg would be more suitable for you, or stick to fishing/cooking.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows

CH is an MMORPG. You need to be willing to team up with other players if you want to kill bosses and progress. If for whatever reason you can't do that then perhaps a single player rpg would be more suitable for you, or stick to fishing/cooking.

You are suggesting a small/medium clan or a group of random players can kill the faction bosses?

As for cooking, have you tried killing the cooking bosses solo?

Most of us used bone/occult/tower armor. Even with dl aura, it isn't enough energy to keep up with any class so you might as well go with the better armor for leveling
I mean yeah it's possible, if you buy celebrity rings or got a more helm.. I should've said made it more easily accessible.
kings pride
mabon - my main server
fingal - what happens in vegas, stays in vegas

Off topic but what do you guys recommend for a 180-200 toon? Stick with DL or use the new Gardens shop armour? Or use the Tower armour?

Thanks for whoever can provide someone tips.
If you are a ranger/warrior/rogue, stick with edl/dl always. No need to go for occ unless ur a rogue lockers

As for mages and druids, druids can use occ to get mlre heals, and mages to get more skill damage. If u are grp lvling, then wear occult on mage and maybe on druid if u need stronger heals. If ur solo stich with dl/edl

As for legacy bosses, occult overshines EDL/DL when ur mage.

Tower armor shop and garden armor shop isn’t as good as dl/edl.
Thank you, that was very helpful :)
Would you kindly?