Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I will sure leave game if they make server transfer....

I dont understand ... there are so many servers that are dominated by a** clans.... and now u will allow them to move characters to other servers and masive do what they want???

I hope u will charge that transfer from server pritty well coz it will fak up many nice people....

Dominators will probebly start moveing to not so strong server and start doing monopol over them.... who wanna play in other server with nice clan. He wount care for items and 200 lvl toon.

Many left behind 200 lvls for nice clan like us.... dont make them regreat it because 50 high lvls jerks will join nuada and *** it up
SERVER : Nuada
CLAN : Psycho (Chief)
CLASS: Warrior (Paladin)

Re: I will sure leave game if they make server transfer....

Server transfers should be made possible. We paid real money to get gear and to lix multiple toons. So if we for one reason or another want to change server we should ofc be able to bring our toons and gear with us.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

I dont understand ... there are so many servers that are dominated by a** clans.... and now u will allow them to move characters to other servers and masive do what they want???

I hope u will charge that transfer from server pritty well coz it will fak up many nice people....

Dominators will probebly start moveing to not so strong server and start doing monopol over them.... who wanna play in other server with nice clan. He wount care for items and 200 lvl toon.

Many left behind 200 lvls for nice clan like us.... dont make them regreat it because 50 high lvls jerks will join nuada and **** it up
What are you talking about? You can't transfer servers
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Many left behind 200 lvls for nice clan like us.... dont make them regreat it because 50 high lvls jerks will join nuada and **** it up
Read title, saying IF they were to happen.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Trying to comprehend this incoherent rant, so I have a few questions lol...

1 wouldn't this benefit people who play in smaller clans that don't play in a dom clan? U know so they can escape the "evil empires" lol

2. Why label everyone that plays in a dom clan bad people? Many are just people who play a game and are good at it.. does the op label large groups of people bad people in real life based on certain ways they look as well?

3. Dominant clan players for the most part unless disgruntled won't use this option cause they are happy with their server why would a happy player who has access to the whole game transfer server?

I think the op should rethink his opinion on this.. a better argument would be wrecking economies on different servers if this was implemented.. but this as stated by the op makes zero sense to me..

Read title, saying IF they were to happen.
"and now u will allow them to move characters to other servers and masive do what they want???" he said, now you will allow instead of if you allow. That's where the confusion came from
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

why would they leave server if they hv dom clan... will lose power on tht server... this doesn't make sense to me... alot of ppl quit bcz of dom clan bcz they strt a server wid dom clan... they ll hv a chance to chnge server... nd Obiously IF it were to happen will hv some penalty to chnge imo
zkiiii lvl 220 mage
desi ranger, lvl193 ranger
member of PEGASUS, LUGH
server EPONA
zkiii lvl145 mage
member of EVIL CLOWNS
GOD AMONG NUBS