Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: NEW OFFICIAL FROZEN/DL TIMERS

Hey everyone.

Just looking at these times and the ones on the server and it looks like my new times for the Frozen bosses have not been updated correctly.

We will be fixing this asap and will let you know when it is to be implemented.

Hi do you mean you will change the boss times to what is stated here or will these times be Wong when you update the server?

I mean that the Frozen times that were being used when the update went live were not correct, so that would be the ones listed above.

With the restart they have been changed to be what I had planned, so they should now be correct.
Game Designer at One Thumb Mobile

Hey everyone.

Just looking at these times and the ones on the server and it looks like my new times for the Frozen bosses have not been updated correctly.

We will be fixing this asap and will let you know when it is to be implemented.

Hi do you mean you will change the boss times to what is stated here or will these times be Wong when you update the server?

I mean that the Frozen times that were being used when the update went live were not correct, so that would be the ones listed above.

With the restart they have been changed to be what I had planned, so they should now be correct.
can you list correct frozen times now?
Ranger 227+

No we catched times befoure we knew what time is supose to be so we accidently found mistake......

Anyway times need to be less for 40 minutes if i undersrood right. That meand grom is not 3 h but 2 h 20m
Just want to mention, this isn't the case :) Timers have been changed but not by a flat 40m. Been changed by a different amount for each boss
Arawn:
Shadow Queen - 220+ mage