Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: -_Everfear_-

Hey guys we have a recruiting clan now, EverfearFarm. If your not lvl 35 and want to be in everfear then start off with this clan.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

I'm sorry to say this but I am considering leaving Everfear. Several of the members are just losers. I thought they were good people but I was wrong. I might not leave but it's on my mind.
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue

Wolf, we are having a problem with our members right now bothering other people. I need you to tell me exactly who they are that bothered you to this point and what they did. Don't hold back on telling.

I'm just curious too. You were a gaurdian. Why didn't you just boot these people yourself. You had the right.

I feel like a total nark now lol. Cooper: insulting me, attempted ks. Asclepius: insulting me abusing me(and he's a guardian) , he's the only one that apologized, so I'm ok with him. Amp: the worst of all, kill stealing, abusing, insulting, she wasn't just doing it to me. To Fatal amd Spart aswell, the reason they left aswell. I did kick amp after she p****d me off big time, but asc invited her back. She then blocked me and insulted me because she couldn't see my replies. Also the fact that everyone seemed to side with these guys was disgusting.
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue

To ALL clan members. There are players having issues with how certain members of Everfear are using the shout button as they're primary form of communication. If I catch you doing this I will give you a warning. If it continues, I will boot you from the clan. We don't need anyone earning us disrespect from something so simple.

EDIT: last message just kept duplicating and refused to be Deleted, so I'll just edit it.

Thanks wolf. Cooper and Amp are both going to be booted and possibly blacklisted depending on they're behavior.