Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Looking for a clan to join :o :D

Bunch of vultures out here just looking for players to **** on 24/7 lol.

Inb4lock muldar/tadaah baes

Always comes to gear, yall are so predictable.
+1 someone lock this bob came here looking to help a clan not to get roasted

Dear members of the forums and players of Celtic heroes,

Why attacked a player who has contributed so much to Arawn? This man has spent hours camping, sometimes he didn’t sleep to make sure his clan kills the end game bosses. This man, deserves to keep his gear, no question about it, even his ex leader has agree with this matter.

Please let him be. Let him advertise his new clan. He derserves, no, he has the right to play the game however he wants. Maybe at some point he believed that when you leave a clan, you had to return the gear to the clan, but what matters now is that he doesn’t think like this. We are human beings. And every human being has the right to change their mind.

Dear bob, I soon will join your clan and together we can make wonderful things happen. Until then, take care my friend.

Best,

WK

I am unsure who is roasting bob. I am very surprised to say that my posts are in support of bob :lol:
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I am unsure who is roasting bob. I am very surprised to say that my posts are in support of bob :lol:
Nice try trying to bait me but it's not gonna work.. I didn't mention any names but the people who are trying to label bob a hypocrite because of any stance he had pertaining to returning any gear.. quite frankly it's none of anyone's business besides bob, myself, and or any leadership in res.. anyways hope your enjoying epona, I'm enjoying myself on arawn clans going great and can't wait to take down the new boss :D

Sigh...not every one of my posts is an attempt to bait you into a fight lol...i kept all my clan gear just like bob has :roll: would be extremely hypocritical of me to tell him off for keeping it not to me tion go against my opinion and belief too lol
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Nice try trying to bait me but it's not gonna work..
i will leave it at that...lol
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Jeesh!
I screw up my sleep schedule for one day and my forum thread goes to the shitter :lol:

Can we just stop the bickering? As for my stance on returning gear it was in regards to one specific instance with DS in which they raised a stink about members from their clan res accepted not returning gear, when in reality res required all gear be returned before admital, and we asked for them to require their members who left res to return gear after they made he stink. Other than that I have always supported, even when in res, that members, so long as they never sold any of it, earned their gear and it is there’s, and I still hold that.

Thank you BigD and wolvekiller for trying to tame he sharks, sucks that people on arawn take a post like this and try and warp it into drama...

Anyways, as of now I have joined Infinite, seems like a fun nice group that has stressed that they exist purely to enjoy the game on each individuals own time and isn’t requiring any long term commitments.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Jeesh!
I screw up my sleep schedule for one day and my forum thread goes to the shitter :lol:

Can we just stop the bickering? As for my stance on returning gear it was in regards to one specific instance with DS in which they raised a stink about members from their clan res accepted not returning gear, when in reality res required all gear be returned before admital, and we asked for them to require their members who left res to return gear after they made he stink. Other than that I have always supported, even when in res, that members, so long as they never sold any of it, earned their gear and it is there’s, and I still hold that.

Thank you BigD and wolvekiller for trying to tame he sharks, sucks that people on arawn take a post like this and try and warp it into drama...

Anyways, as of now I have joined Infinite, seems like a fun nice group that has stressed that they exist purely to enjoy the game on each individuals own time and isn’t requiring any long term commitments.

We dont talk much bob but i think the last time we did in game was during that time period when res was ksing valiant.
Think you said something along the lines of, "I hate lisa, she has messed around with to many of our bosses. As well as [insert list of terrible things lisa has done here(which is a long and super bad from what i have heard and seen)}. We have tried talking to you guys but now the time for talking is over we will continue to ks you guys till you kick lisa"
For someone who has described to me how terrible of a person lisa is, I didnt think you would join her

Edit: I am not saying infinite is a bad clan. Nor am i saying Lisa is a bad person or a good person. Just discussing what Bob has once told me on the topic of his now current clanmate lisa

http://dragonsouls.gamerlaunch.com

Jeesh!

We dont talk much bob but i think the last time we did in game was during that time period when res was ksing valiant.
Think you said something along the lines of, "I hate lisa, she has messed around with to many of our bosses. As well as [insert list of terrible things lisa has done here(which is a long and super bad from what i have heard and seen)}. We have tried talking to you guys but now the time for talking is over we will continue to ks you guys till you kick lisa"
For someone who has described to me how terrible of a person lisa is, I didnt think you would join her

Edit: I am not saying infinite is a bad clan. Nor am i saying Lisa is a bad person or a good person. Just discussing what Bob has once told me on the topic of his now current clanmate lisa
I don’t see what good comes from you posting this, maybe you can elaborate how this is constructively helping the thread.

Lisa did mess with our raids and I did dislike her. People change with time and so do feelings and all that other mumbo jumbo.
Lisa invited me to infinite earlier today and we had a short talk and it seemed like it would be a good fit for what I am looking for right now.

What’s really amazing is how I can’t post anything without the same 3-4 people commenting with insults and other deragatory language with the comment #inb4lock. It’s almost like there is a group dedicated solely to derailing and locking my threads.
All I have to say is, if you don’t have anything constructive (or humorous) to add, don’t add anything.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at