Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Greetings arawn!

Hello! I'm a returning player who's chosen to come here to play after years of not playing (assuming everything isn't horrendously overpriced :). I've decided to go druid as the skills are most interesting and appealing to me and i like the idea of a melee caster while leveling. Some questions about the server I have are prices of things like sks and combos, sigils god sigils, backpack and bank expansions because I was reminded yesterday when I created my toon that you don't start with 200 bag space xD, skill tomes (mostly druid but the others wouldn't hurt to know I guess), and pet tokens (need that darn wabbit).
Gwydion: level 48+ Rogue- BarefootSage (semi-active)
Arawn: level 77+ Druid: BarefootSage(inactive)
level 20+ Warrior: FlipFlopSage(inactive)
Water hurts when you face plant at 40+ mph

Re: Greetings arawn!

Hello! I'm a returning player who's chosen to come here to play after years of not playing (assuming everything isn't horrendously overpriced :). I've decided to go druid as the skills are most interesting and appealing to me and i like the idea of a melee caster while leveling. Some questions about the server I have are prices of things like sks and combos, sigils god sigils, backpack and bank expansions because I was reminded yesterday when I created my toon that you don't start with 200 bag space xD, skill tomes (mostly druid but the others wouldn't hurt to know I guess), and pet tokens (need that darn wabbit).
Welcome to Arawn :)
1. Super combos are 8-10k, sks are 3-4K
2. Sigils are around 5k
3. Backpack can be anywhere from 10k-15k, Bank 5k
4. Pet tokens are 35kish, but I would suggest getting a pet with bounty tokens.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Welcome! If you are looking for any clans, i highly suggest Los Penguinos over any other.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

I would recomend making friends and joining a clan
i would also reccomend to lvl as quick as u can so u get a better advantage
The game is not about leveling quick. The game should be taken at your own pase. Spend time on the game if you want to but dont make the game your job. Don't worry about friends, you'll meet a lot of great people throughout your journey and soon enough you'll be a Celtic Hero. Don't worry about clans, many are hungry and willing to invite you ASAP but try out a few to see which one fits you the best.

If you'd like to try Colours, please pm me in game or mail or any other Colours Clan member. We arent huge but that has many advantages and are able to down about everything. See you around BarefootSage
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

thank you everyone for the warm welcomes! I have decided to go with ds as they feel like a good fit to me and the people have been very welcoming and friendly. I understand there is some heated rivalries on this server but having played competitive sports and such all my life I'm ok with that and look forward to competition when i level up a bit more. I believe I am going to enjoy arawn for awhile :).
Gwydion: level 48+ Rogue- BarefootSage (semi-active)
Arawn: level 77+ Druid: BarefootSage(inactive)
level 20+ Warrior: FlipFlopSage(inactive)
Water hurts when you face plant at 40+ mph

Welcome! :) Friend me in game :0 I hope you enjoy your time on Arawn :3
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."