Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: No one fights alone week

Great pictures, although dressing up in a game might not actually do too much, it is still something and shows support for a great cause.
We happen to believe that letting those in our clan know that we are here for them does a lot, as we have a number of members who are disabled and who may or may not share that information with others or with only those close to them. But if you don't believe it "actually do[es] too much," we invite you to join at least one of our members, who provided this screenshot:

Xanadu - Mage 228+ - Forever - Rosmerta

Is it just me, or did all of these “weeks, days and months” for something in particular start popping up out of no where recently? Lol

Love the positivity and cause of this week, even tho I’ve never heard of this until now lol. Not sure why people need to make a week to recognize/support something like this anyways

Btw, it’s International Give Zkills Free Stuff Day

Thought I would jump on the create a day/week/month train. It’s for a good cause, promise
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Is it just me, or did all of these “weeks, days and months” for something in particular start popping up out of no where recently? Lol

Love the positivity and cause of this week, even tho I’ve never heard of this until now lol. Not sure why people need to make a week to recognize/support something like this anyways

Thought I would jump on the create a day/week/month train. It’s for a good cause, promise
Nice question I guess! We’re a family in Forever so we create close bonds. You’ll probably see many more posts or different ways we show our love, you can count on it actually :D
Some of our members are going through some tough battles right now and we’re letting them know, no one fights alone.
While it wasn’t “required” or “nationally planned”, it’s what we WANTED to do.

If anyone reading this is battling anything right now, “No One Fights Alone”, sending lots of love to you.
Axiom
Maclir101 - Warrior 224 (Retired)
Feared - Mage 222 (Active)
Citizen of Rosmerta since 2011 Samhain

Nice question I guess! We’re a family in Forever so we create close bonds. You’ll probably see many more posts or different ways we show our love, you can count on it actually :D
Some of our members are going through some tough battles right now and we’re letting them know, no one fights alone.
While it wasn’t “required” or “nationally planned”, it’s what we WANTED to do.

If anyone reading this is battling anything right now, “No One Fights Alone”, sending lots of love to you.
Cringe.. ok you guys have fun lol

My pink fash finally has some meaning!!!!!!!!

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

I thought that already happened like two months ago
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

I thought that already happened like two months ago
There’s no rule saying how many times my day can happen ;)