Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Sword Warriors

yeah, many good ideas are still not implemented. collecting dust in "skill revamp" cellar.
But guys, otm are really taking feedback now! :lol:
I had a boss years ago that had a trash can with a sign labeled "feedback goes here" taped to it
I always knew you used to work for otm :lol: 8-)

But guys, otm are really taking feedback now! :lol:
I had a boss years ago that had a trash can with a sign labeled "feedback goes here" taped to it
I always knew you used to work for otm :lol: 8-)
*spits drink* :lol:

...back on topic:
Much as I'd like to see another DoT, Idk about balancing that. However, a 5 second speed boost and a quick pierce skill would make swords so much more appealing (autos should totally be both pierce/slash btw).

(If it does add a DoT I could see it as a proc-type exponential return; after the initial lunge there is a 25% chance that there is another tick of damage that is twice as big as the previous one (with a cap of 5 or something). :D Not sure that that'd balance out well, but it's a mechanic I've seen that appealed to me and swords could use the help...)

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

Don’t need another DoT skill. I liked that lunge idea a lot, but instead of it being an insta cast like ss it should have a cast time (not so long that it makes it useless like giant swing, so maybe give it the same cast time as double attack) but do more dmg since warriors are slower than rogues but can pack a greater punch.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Don’t need another DoT skill. I liked that lunge idea a lot, but instead of it being an insta cast like ss it should have a cast time (not so long that it makes it useless like giant swing, so maybe give it the same cast time as double attack) but do more dmg since warriors are slower than rogues but can pack a greater punch.
Sorry. I posted this earlier but didn’t quote anyone. What do you think of this?
——
I like the lunge idea, and agree that an instant doesn’t fit with warrior meta. How about (as a point of discussion)

“Heroic charge - Quickly advance and deal XXX piercing damage to target, with a chance to interrupt attacks if they are under level XXX. “

Melee combat based maybe? Make it generic for warrior rather then str or vit based?

What are others thinking?
—-
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

Sorry. I posted this earlier but didn’t quote anyone. What do you think of this?
——
I like the lunge idea, and agree that an instant doesn’t fit with warrior meta. How about (as a point of discussion)

“Heroic charge - Quickly advance and deal XXX piercing damage to target, with a chance to interrupt attacks if they are under level XXX. “

Melee combat based maybe? Make it generic for warrior rather then str or vit based?

—-
That skill doesn’t make much sense considering warriors are up front and center 95% of the time... can’t charge an enemy when you’re 2 feet away from it lol.

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

——

—-
That skill doesn’t make much sense considering warriors are up front and center 95% of the time... can’t charge an enemy when you’re 2 feet away from it lol.
Lol good point. I was thinking of it kinda being like sneaky attack. Oh well back to the drawing board...
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

——

—-

Look at shadowstrike..

——

—-
You still have to run towards the enemy in the fist place. Rogues are also a melee class, SS works perfectly for them.
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Shadowstrike works cause it can be used at close range. Just watch the Neverwinter trailer and it’ll make more sense lol

Ya you still have to run towards the enemies, but that would essentially give warriors a longshot type of skill... and that wouldn’t work too well lol

3 things need to happen.

Swords NEED a unique skill, no one uses them anymore(unless they have nothing else, or are fishing for the proc).

Spears NEED a better skill, skewer is worthless. Its a melee ranged longshot that doesnt do anymore damage.

Knuckles NEED to have a unique skill, and SHOULD be classless. They are laughably bad, and the fact that lv 200 ones exist in this state amuses me. Do you think a rogue would choose knuckles over a dagger when theres a speedcap? Think a ranger would drop a bow to fight close and not be able to cast any attack skill except double attack? No. Any class can get hand to hand ability, so why not.

Thoughts?
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr