Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Future

I've got to agree, it's definitely going to be a problem with the new (and much loved releases) that have come/are coming out and they will soon be releasing both versions of Runescape. This is a massive problem for OTM, particularly as these are well loved brands that have huge fanbases already.
Play Camping Heroes or transfer to a bigger, better, really well known game with tons of contents, lots of quests, no camping, literally millions of other players you can play with (instead of just the 40-60 in a server), weekly updates, updates are player voted(!!!!), better pvp system and a looooooot more? I mean its not even fair, easy choice.

And dont forget there are lots of other big games that are gonna come to mobile soon like Ark Survival, Black Desert Online, Durango etc etc.. its not just RS they have to worry about.
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

For everyone who is complaining about boss times and how 4* should have a definite drop, you are most definitely in a non dominant clan, and your clan can’t even kill 6*. Most likely if you tryed to Join the Dom clan you’d be rejected on the spot, because of who you are and your history on your server. OTM obviously implemented this feature to make sure that we don’t get gear that easily, and that we need to join together to get it. It also saves them time to think of new ideas and implement them into the game before players end up quiting. Have you noticed that all older players come back in new releases to see if they wanna play again? That’s because they have everything and they want to have something new to do. This game is fine how it is and slowly but surely it’s getting better and better.
What are you even talking about? So because people have an opinion they are automatically in weak clans and are undesirables?
Hoping for the day when the glitchy Pict and Jotun charms are updated. :D

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

For everyone who is complaining about boss times and how 4* should have a definite drop, you are most definitely in a non dominant clan, and your clan can’t even kill 6*. Most likely if you tryed to Join the Dom clan you’d be rejected on the spot, because of who you are and your history on your server. OTM obviously implemented this feature to make sure that we don’t get gear that easily, and that we need to join together to get it. It also saves them time to think of new ideas and implement them into the game before players end up quiting. Have you noticed that all older players come back in new releases to see if they wanna play again? That’s because they have everything and they want to have something new to do. This game is fine how it is and slowly but surely it’s getting better and better.
Should dominant clans be the only ones geared? The only ones to progress in terms of gameplay? One clan does not fit all. Different clans have different mentalities and play styles. I do not mean this in a negative way, I actually love the diversity of clans throughout celtic. There should be equal opportunity to progress and boss, for those that work towards it.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

I think ch has a promising future, with cooking just released a few months ago and corrupted gardens around the corner. Otm are definitley trying to improve the game
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

I think ch has a promising future, with cooking just released a few months ago and corrupted gardens around the corner. Otm are definitley trying to improve the game
Cooking has been an awesome addition to the game, you are right. It’s good for when I’ve already done too much baking irl and still want to make things that won’t overstock my kitchen.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Yep, only thing left to improve is your fashion
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Should dominant clans be the only ones geared? The only ones to progress in terms of gameplay? One clan does not fit all. Different clans have different mentalities and play styles. I do not mean this in a negative way, I actually love the diversity of clans throughout celtic. There should be equal opportunity to progress and boss, for those that work towards it.
Exactly!

game completely lacks realistic clan battles in theory now. (As mentioned large clans v smaller clans)
lack of people over timezones makes this game a virtually NO competition over certain time scale.

OTM could of been ahead of this trend coming if they acted on server mergers a few years ago...that boat has sailed now

Exactly!

game completely lacks realistic clan battles in theory now. (As mentioned large clans v smaller clans)
lack of people over timezones makes this game a virtually NO competition over certain time scale.
Totally agree and this is where OTM should put more priority on. Decrease spawn timers and windows so that more people will have access to the gear and make EG more compatible. Give class more builds that actually help.
For everyone who is complaining about boss times and how 4* should have a definite drop, you are most definitely in a non dominant clan, and your clan can’t even kill 6*. Most likely if you tryed to Join the Dom clan you’d be rejected on the spot, because of who you are and your history on your server.
Nope, I have joined clans I believed in (Big and small) and shared same visions with. Maybe those clans are not dominant but I still managed to complete DL set as well weapons, EDL set and EDL wpns are soon done. This on multiple alts so you are incorrect. I am 220+ and probably could solo that 6* with all my alts but this is not about me.
But I speak for hundreds of players that there is a bottleneck and again NOT EVERYONE wants to join a "dominant" clan. Why vote for Snickers when you can get a Mars bar? Servers need different clans in order to create a healthy enviornment. Being forced into a clan at early levels is very harsh on new players and can often be intimidating. There are many clans that expect lots of effort in order for the player to earn gear, this needs to be adjusted. Why would you force new clannies to go camp grom, which can take almost 3 hours of your time?

I am very happy that we are adressing this issue to OTM also in another thread but Frozen is not the only thing OTM should be looking at. Dragonlord and EDL also need to be adjusted. If OTM really wants to bring variety in their game why not let every player experience End Game.
Yes, but we also must judge OTM on gameplay and experience for the user, which is the core of the game.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours