Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Open Beta?

We've moved the date of the Open Beta to allow us a better time frame to implement Closed Beta feedback.

While we don't have a set date quite yet I'll be keeping the community updated as information is available.

EDIT: The dates were also described as "estimates" and "may change"

We've moved the date of the Open Beta to allow us a better time frame to implement Closed Beta feedback.

While we don't have a set date quite yet I'll be keeping the community updated as information is available.
Lol, you guys don't do something when you say? So surprised!

Seriously quit whining. The more time they take to fix the problems in closed beta the beta for everyone.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Or we could not implement player feedback and release the Open Beta in the exact same state as Closed Beta making testing redundant?

I understand the frustration but delaying it to ensure a high quality standard is the better option.

from reading the forums i came to the conclusion.. OTM is getting hated by two kinds of people. First is the once who don't like broken game. Second, is the once that want for OTM to hurry up and do horrible job just so they can play broken beta with lots of bugs that will be reported again which will be just a waste of time.

Or we could not implement player feedback and release the Open Beta in the exact same state as Closed Beta making testing redundant?

I understand the frustration but delaying it to ensure a high quality standard is the better option.

Lol you say that as if anything is going to be changed, unless there's a whole new team at otm. From experience from the past all betas besides back in 2012. Nothing from closed was changed and it was all still buggy and bad on open. And then open was released. Couple things were changed before live version, but as usual something either wasn't changed or was messed up.

Difference between whining and watching them *** up every beta lol.

Sorry if it sounds negative, but after being around almost 7 years now, how otm works is repetitive. Claim they're taking feedback but only do the minor-est of changes. Some are big sure, after years and years of 'feedback'. But the rest goes unnoticed or the simple 'I'll pass it to the team for them to bury'.

I pray they take aileron post seriously. But after hearing there's no quest armor and only 1 endgame boss. Well clearly not taking so much feedback lol.
Last edited by Wolfenstien on Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lol you say that as if anything is going to be changed, unless there's a whole new team at otm. From experience from the past all betas besides back in 2012. Nothing from closed was changed and it was all still buggy and bad on open. And then open was released. Couple things were changed before live version, but as usual something either wasn't changed or was messed up.

Difference between whining and watching them **** up every beta lol.
if i was an admin i would have temp. banned ya from forums for such hate. Make your own game and see how it goes buttercup :)

Difference between whining and watching them **** up every beta lol.
if i was an admin i would have temp. banned ya from forums for such hate. Make your own game and see how it goes buttercup :)
Read my edit. It's not hate, it's truthful. I'm not bashing them intentionally. Just saying their actions is the same every beta.