Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Closed Beta Sharing Screenshots

It has come to my attention that this is happening in my server. I thought that this was against Beta policy? Is there anyway I could contact you OTM about this topic?

Also, have other servers been facing the same problems? Closed Beta should be used to test downing a Boss and trying the quests out. Looking out for bugs and what instead of ruining the game for everyone. With Open Beta coming soon, all of us will be able to look at the new things OTM has in place for us.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

Re: Closed Beta Sharing Screenshots

It's like watching previews to a movie before you go see it. I guess I don't see the issue and why people are actually mad about it... Oh no they shared some photos!!!!
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It's like watching previews to a movie before you go see it. I guess I don't see the issue and why people are actually mad about it... Oh no they shared some photos!!!!
For servers with clan warfare, it could give an unfair advantage to one of the clans if one of the people in beta were to leak information about bosses to that clan.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

For servers with clan warfare, it could give an unfair advantage to one of the clans if one of the people in beta were to leak information about bosses to that clan.
That doesn't really apply considering open beta is about to happen and players will be sharing details about the boss encounters on the forums.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

From what i have seen there are many servers who have shared ss and even videos. Arawn is not alone in that regard.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Because its against the rules. We dont care if it should be ok, OTM picks up testers based on something and they do the opposite, then either OTM picks up better testers and not ex-players forum dwellers or they stop using closed betas if the answer to anything is 'Well its ok theres open beta'
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Because its against the rules. We dont care if it should be ok, OTM picks up testers based on something and they do the opposite, then either OTM picks up better testers and not ex-players forum dwellers or they stop using closed betas if the answer to anything is 'Well its ok theres open beta'
Otm knows the best man, they have chosen the best out of the best, players that quit, forums drama queens, ego heads, low dps toons but it's totally fine, go otm you got this
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Yeah ofc u dont mind leaked pictures from CG ,cus mattet of fact flough allready showed u what needed to be seen even before this beta came out..
HeltVilsen 220+ Mage Donn(Retired)
Salko 190+ Rogue Donn(Retired)
HeltVilsen 200+ Mage Fingal(Retired)

Otm knows the best man, they have chosen the best out of the best, players that quit, forums drama queens, ego heads, low dps toons but it's totally fine, go otm you got this
I found the beta tester

Yeah ofc u dont mind leaked pictures from CG ,cus mattet of fact flough allready showed u what needed to be seen even before this beta came out..
I don't care because I don't care. Besides what the boss looks like, exactly what helpful information are these leaked screen shots showing? Nothing.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue