Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fake Agent K possibility...?

I am so sorry to hear that :(( It is a lesson people learn the hard way. Trust trades are NOT trustworthy xD

Also, there’s a difference between “she’s my sister” and “i treat someone like a sister”. This “person” who is claimed to be an imposter is really not an imposter but just someone who really looks up to those she cares about.

Have a nice day!

Wait so trying to scam someone is only an immoral act IF you claim to be something you are not? You are saying that by changing the words you change the act itself? /boggle

Good luck on your journey~
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

So, yesterday, I was playing and a player (not going to say his name because he MIGHT have been Agent K and also its not nice to shame a player) approached me and said you're a (fill in the blank). I asked him why and he eventually said he was filming for a youtube video. Then, he told me to come to the docks, and I came there. He acted like he was recording (not sure if he was or if it was a scam) and then he asked me to trust trade him some charms to wear for his video. I agreed and let him wear a red lord mac lir charm jokingly, but then let him wear my auric aeon blue tower guard charm. After a few minutes, I asked for it back and he kept saying he wanted to do some stuff with it and that I didn't trust him (which I did, but shouldn't have) Then, afterwards, he didn't talk to me anymore even though he never gave back my charm, although he claimed to. Not sure if this was the real Agent K, but I doubt he would start an alt on Arawn for making those kinds of videos. Anyways, just warning you and as the admin said, don't trade any items you want to keep, so watch out. If he is the real Agent K, I'm sure he'll reply and we'll know that it was a (probably) fake. Thanks, and keep your items safe :0
To the OP, I can only sympathize with you. One way to decrease the chance of being scammed is to only trade with those in your clan and/or on your friends list. Always open the trade yourself through the appropriate window.

All the best
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Thanks everyone...Just a bit scared for my reputation and my friends' reputations as people are creating fakes for possible scamming purposes...
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Thanks everyone...Just a bit scared for my reputation and my friends' reputations as people are creating fakes for possible scamming purposes...
Don't worry, be and express yourself in-game. All those scammers will be tracked down by OTM one by one eventually. Make sure to inform support and make screenshots, if you dont know how to send, pm or mail me. Let me help you or send them in for you if you are lost. If anything looks vague to you, why not inform your clan?

Enjoy the game with your friends. Celtic Heroes is an Adventure and only you can decide your destiny....Also I've sent you a surprise via mail hehe.
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours

A surprise? :p Can't check until like 5:30 tonight but thanks :)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

I'll try to get a screenshot of the fake me and the fakes of my friends. I promised the other dude I wouldn't report him if he gave my charm back, so I'll uphold that promise although my friend reported him for threatening to hack him.

If anyone on any word asks to do a trust trade, its a scam. Even those youtubers who do celtic heroes vids with good subscriber count don’t do them. If you trust trade, don’t expect any items back.
sly would you do a trust trade with me :o
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at