Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Closed Beta Test!

Lel, I didn't get picked either, but it's ok... Sorry Krios that you didn't get in tho...
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

I mean, most of the time if you did a beta previously, thats the people they are looking for. Now don’t say some excuse because you could of done the open neta version. Now if you have done the open version last time and all you did was log on go lalalala *takes selfie* then log off wihtout reporting bugs or making posts on the beta forum then thats your own dang fault o.o.

I mean, most of the time if you did a beta previously, thats the people they are looking for. Now don’t say some excuse because you could of done the open neta version. Now if you have done the open version last time and all you did was log on go lalalala *takes selfie* then log off wihtout reporting bugs or making posts on the beta forum then thats your own dang fault o.o.
The open beta is after lol
Hi

Thank you for the invite :D
I look forward to testing with all of you!
ITS Cool how they invite the people who quit the game against the current players
Especially with this person starting over and over drama and getting all topics locked lol...

Anyways, grats to all whom got picked!
Nightmaaarree
Unit & Colours