Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Have beta participants been notified?

Emails going out tomorrow, we still need to pick a few additional testers :)

Currently sitting at about 50 selected!
Doooont forget about meeee! Unless you didnt, but id rather be rejected than forgotten completely o.O
lol yea, I doubt my chances too since I'm not really active on forums.
<Taranis><Android>
======================
Active -
LyrinX- 220 Rogue
Ivara- 65 Ranger
======================

ehhh you just joined...if you're a good level and can provide good feedback, I bet you'll get in
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Ok, nvm about the "just joined" thing...but forum activity doesn't matter...at least that's what I think...
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Things OTM look for:

Forum activity (the more active on forums the more likely you are to be posting feedback)
Level (high levels can test all content, low levels are limited)
Track record - If you have been picked for previous closed betas you are far more likely to get picked. However, during the tower closed beta OTM picked mostly those in the dragonfire beta and it worked against them as only a very few people actually gave feedback so unsure if that is as likely as it used to be.
Time able to play - In the submission, they have a section for how much time you are eligible to play the more the better.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Things OTM look for:

Forum activity (the more active on forums the more likely you are to be posting feedback)
Level (high levels can test all content, low levels are limited)
Track record - If you have been picked for previous closed betas you are far more likely to get picked. However, during the tower closed beta OTM picked mostly those in the dragonfire beta and it worked against them as only a very few people actually gave feedback so unsure if that is as likely as it used to be.
Time able to play - In the submission, they have a section for how much time you are eligible to play the more the better.
Yea, closed beta should be able to go through most of the minor bugs in the build and anything they missed in their testing. I'm just waiting for open beta and full release now :P
<Taranis><Android>
======================
Active -
LyrinX- 220 Rogue
Ivara- 65 Ranger
======================

Closed Beta for Tower reported lots of bugs, but there were problems with character transfers, emails, not being able to kill much with so few, etc. IIRC this was back when they did every character transfer/modification manually!
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Closed Beta for Tower reported lots of bugs, but there were problems with character transfers, emails, not being able to kill much with so few, etc. IIRC this was back when they did every character transfer/modification manually!
Even in the most recent beta there were issues with transfers. Some people invluding me were copied across naked! :oops: was a fairly easy fix however
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Even in the most recent beta there were issues with transfers. Some people invluding me were copied across naked! :oops: was a fairly easy fix however
I always figured that was your natural state.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.