Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If you are considering Arawn...

Liv blocked me for not hating res...lol...DS is kinda a wannabe no offense...I mean being honest, my clan is like a wannabe wannabe wannabe XD Can we all just stop this and get along now? :) that'd be great
Ha here is a unbiased pov he got blocked because he doesn't follow the "ds narrative" and isn't in either clan.. sorry bud u get treated that way it's not nice to bully people cause of the way they think.. liv should be ashamed of herself. :(
I have had the person in question blocked for some time, not because of his political views about Arawn. Yesterday a clannie told me the individual was asking about the my post on forums, I sent him a message expressing my hope that he never sees harassment, but that he likely does not know much about the situation considering his low level-below 100. I then realized he was not responding, checked, and saw I had him blocked. Reasons I block people- harassment, asking me for gold/to borrow an expensive item, constant whispers about dueling, unsolicited repeated attempts to trade me. He can likely figure out which it was. Don’t try to twist this.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

BigD,

You are going to pull me into this? Fine.

I told you when I left Res it was because you have some grade A Jerks in your clan. I spoke to the leaders about this but over time nothing was done so fine I walked, simple as that. I see the lies that you spread about me leaving Res both here and in game but they are all lies. I never conspired XYZ. I left because you wouldn't correct the behavior of certain clannies. I use to actually believe what you would say about Colours, Unit and various other players on Arawn. As you are so able to lie about me I suspect you are doing the same about others too.

You have actually been temporarily banned by OTM staff for doing the very things in the OP. Not opinion, OTM staff have banned you for this.

Res - really disappointed in you guys. You all actually follow along and support the behavior even after a couple of you got temporarily banned by OTM for doing these things. You support a behavior you never would exhibit in real life. Heck for those of you with kids you wouldn't let them act out the way some members of your clan do. Why would you hold your kids to a higher standard?

A lot of you in Res whisper to me that you are sorry and that you wish there was something you could do to change your clan behavior. You know what? You absolutely can and yes you won't get drops if you do. I made my choice when I left Res. I guess drops are more import to you.
Awww how touching.. yet u don't hold you're clanmates to the same standards..

Yeah some of us do have children in real life, teaching them loyalty, teamwork, and dedication are all important things.. 3 traits you lack immensely, if drops aren't so important why didn't u return anything to res when u left? I mean if they are so tainted with the work of all these horrible people I wouldn't want em.. I can answer that greed plain and simple.. u left kept everything that this clan helped u get, no one here solos any bosses we all did it togther but I guess that doesn't matter to someone like u who leaves to get a dl bp on alt after I denied u.. when people leave any clan to come to res I have them return everything, because it's the right thing to do we don't need you're crap in this clan our honor is more important. Next :POP:

Liv blocked me for not hating res...lol...DS is kinda a wannabe no offense...I mean being honest, my clan is like a wannabe wannabe wannabe XD Can we all just stop this and get along now? :) that'd be great
Ha here is a unbiased pov he got blocked because he doesn't follow the "ds narrative" and isn't in either clan.. sorry bud u get treated that way it's not nice to bully people cause of the way they think.. liv should be ashamed of herself. :(
I have had the person in question blocked for some time, not because of his political views about Arawn. Yesterday a clannie told me the individual was asking about the my post on forums, I sent him a message expressing my hope that he never sees harassment, but that he likely does not know much about the situation considering his low level-below 100. I then realized he was not responding, checked, and saw I had him blocked. Reasons I block people- harassment, asking me for gold/to borrow an expensive item, constant whispers about dueling, unsolicited repeated attempts to trade me. He can likely figure out which it was. Don’t try to twist this.
You stated on this very thread u tell people in your clan to block any and all res/braves.. sounds very dictatorish to me to tell clan who they can or cannot speak too thats insane to me but meh your clan keep on making mistakes.. :lol:

Living, look we all know why u made this stupid thread.. it's ok we understand if my clan wiped on hrung at 45% I'd be embarrassed too.. you mad we didn't help or anyone else didn't for that matter.. well we used to help u guys so why don't u look into the choices YOU made that ended u up in the situation you're in now.. so stop being childish and bashing the whole server and clans that have 100-200 people with such a broad stroke. I never once said I hated ds.. I just don't like a select few and definitely don't respect the leadership any longer.. I actually talk to a lot of people it's a social game, so stop whining and bashing the whole server over you're failures and frustrations..

I would just like to say that Livrenger is a wonderful person, one of the most selfless and helpful people I know. He did not come here for gear. If he truly wanted gear, he would have stayed in the dominant clan to get dg and etc. We chose to give him dl bp on rogue only recently, after he had spent months in ds. He never asked for it, but he earned it, just as he has earned our trust and respect.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

I would just like to say that Livrenger is a wonderful person, one of the most selfless and helpful people I know. He did not come here for gear. If he truly wanted gear, he would have stayed in the dominant clan to get dg and etc. We chose to give him dl bp on rogue only recently, after he had spent months in ds. He never asked for it, but he earned it, just as he has earned our trust and respect.
Recently? He got it a month after he joined :lol:
Have you ever considered a career in politics? I'll
Give u this you would have made a better candidate then hillary Clinton :lol:

Just saying it’s hypocritical to call us monsters as my baby warrior has been ksed and killed on glad by ds, so when ds gets killed in arena there’s no crying about it cuz 1) it’s open pvp... 2) it’s self inflicted ... I act offensively purely in self defense

It's really sad this is you and you're cronies desperate attempted to stop the growth of resurgence (not that we need it btw) in this desperate attempt to paint the whole server a certain way to try and stop transfers from coming here with this rhetoric.. but at the end of the day it won't work any intelligent players already know what this is all about if they simply read for themselves and do a bit of reasearch in this forum with a simple search.. people will still wanna come play here because they wanna be a part of something great just like when we killed gelebron first.. not saying it's a guarantee that we will be the first in gardens, but considering that we are getting 55+ a raid now and when older players come back it will be over 70+ we are definitely one of the favorites.. tbh I think it's between resurgence and forever (rosemerta) who kills first both clan are flourishing and peaking at the right time.. and I wish them good luck but ofc I'd love to be the first myself.. speaking of forever me and the chieftain had a good laugh along with so many others on the Celtic heroes friends chat with the claims of one of your clannies that "forever has sleeper agents in res who are going to destroy my clan so they can be the best clan in the game" now that was hilarious :lol:

Wow ,thought i experienced drama on the serv i played.
Hahahahha..haha... :-|

This is fun to read becuz i have friends in both clans and everyone that has posted from either res or ds have spoken with the view of ‘’This whole clan is bad or deserves XYZ because of XYZ’’. Havent seen a post about this from someone who hasnt talked bad about the entire clan as a whole, but as a specific few, except maybe Livrenger, who dislikes a few and left for a few.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn