Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Politics in a game...

I agree, the politics in my real life situations (university organizations, social groups, etc) are dwarfed by what happens on Taranis!

We joke in Aeon that someday one of us will write a best-selling book/tv-series about the server politics. It’s definitely one of the most fascinating and engaging faucets of the game.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I agree, the politics in my real life situations (university organizations, social groups, etc) are dwarfed by what happens on Taranis!

We joke in Aeon that someday one of us will write a best-selling book/tv-series about the server politics. It’s definitely one of the most fascinating and engaging faucets of the game.

Are you a politician or a puppet???
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

There will always be politics in a clan centric game.

But it is a sad state of affairs that political corruption can exist on a game, I always thought that stuff existed in the real world, but greed brings out the worst of some.
That is what you call the nature of man. "Everything corrupted once a man touch it " ~~~ The Realest #StayWoke
Just another noob rogue at it
226 - Alpha Ranger ~~~~ Fingal (DEADED)
220 - AlphaChaos ~~~~~ Epona (Bae)

+1

Mage ftw

Ehhh, the game isn't like the forums lol...
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."