Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Boar vs dragon for end game tank

If you always have druids available, then boar is best. Otherwise go for rabbit
How does that make any sense lol. The boar stats don't equal 1.2k heal and potentially 2.4k heal every few seconda. Having Druids doesn't change this
If Bunny’s heals make the difference for you to stay alive when tanking, then your clan has a problem lol
Boar gives me about 1.4k hp with my gear making it a 1.4k extra heals from druids and more hp regen from hp lix. Not to meantion the big boost of armour defence which equals to taking less dmg. I think druids appreciate more a tank taking less dmg
Sulis
Vis: Rogue 224
Clan: Toxic

Lugh
Neero: Warrior lvl 231
Enea: Mage lvl 220

If you always have druids available, then boar is best. Otherwise go for rabbit
How does that make any sense lol. The boar stats don't equal 1.2k heal and potentially 2.4k heal every few seconda. Having Druids doesn't change this
If Bunny’s heals make the difference for you to stay alive when tanking, then your clan has a problem lol
Boar gives me about 1.4k hp with my gear making it a 1.4k extra heals from druids and more hp regen from hp lix. Not to meantion the big boost of armour defence which equals to taking less dmg. I think druids appreciate more a tank taking less dmg
I don't think u understand. Firstly armour and defence plateus. Secondly what I'm saying is the stats from the boar doesn't equal the heal of the bunny. If the bunny can keep u alive better when you have no druids then it can keep u alive better when u have druids lol. If you wanna be a statpage tank I get it lol
Hi

I don't think u understand. Firstly armour and defence plateus. Secondly what I'm saying is the stats from the boar doesn't equal the heal of the bunny. If the bunny can keep u alive better when you have no druids then it can keep u alive better when u have druids lol. If you wanna be a statpage tank I get it lol
I gave you my point after experiencing both pets, which you clearly haven’t lol. Bunny doesn’t keep me alive better than boar when I have druids healing me, as I have full health most of the time, besides when tanking gelebron, so with bunny I would lose out on extra heals. If you don’t understand what it the difference between having druids or not, then i’m really sorry for you man
Sulis

Lugh

I gave you my point after experiencing both pets, which you clearly haven’t lol. Bunny doesn’t keep me alive better than boar when I have druids healing me, as I have full health most of the time, besides when tanking gelebron, so with bunny I would lose out on extra heals. If you don’t understand what it the difference between having druids or not, then i’m really sorry for you man
Bunny doesn't keep u alive better cuz ur always at full health. Boar won't keep you alive then better either it will make no difference. The fact that ur a lvl 230 tanks makes me wonder if you know what aggro is
Hi

Bunny doesn't keep u alive better cuz ur always at full health. Boar won't keep you alive then better either it will make no difference. The fact that ur a lvl 230 tanks makes me wonder if you know what aggro is
Don’t be butthurt now lol Why you get so heated when people disagree with you? This is a forum and we try to give different opinions
Sulis

Lugh

For those who aren't getting the point of this from the above discussion, allow me to (attempt to) summarize:
Bunny provides focus and healing,
Pig provides health, armor and a damage shield (generally this does not have much effect end-game, so it's ignored in most comparisons)

If there are no druids available, then the bunny is probably the better option as it would provide healing where the pig would only provide health and armor that wouldn't be helpful after the first hit as the tank would die eventually anyway (i.e. a one time bonus).
If druids are available, bunny would be worse since the druids (should) would be able to keep tank at full heath, so the bunny would be redundant and only add focus (not much use), where the pig would add health and armor (significant only because the tank would stay around full health, i.e. a recursive bonus).

Hope that clears up more of the muddle.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

For those who aren't getting the point of this from the above discussion, allow me to (attempt to) summarize:
Bunny provides focus and healing,
Pig provides health, armor and a damage shield (generally this does not have much effect end-game, so it's ignored in most comparisons)

If there are no druids available, then the bunny is probably the better option as it would provide healing where the pig would only provide health and armor that wouldn't be helpful after the first hit as the tank would die eventually anyway (i.e. a one time bonus).
If druids are available, bunny would be worse since the druids (should) would be able to keep tank at full heath, so the bunny would be redundant and only add focus (not much use), where the pig would add health and armor (significant only because the tank would stay around full health, i.e. a recursive bonus).

Hope that clears up more of the muddle.
Boar doesn’t have a damage shield. It basically does a very small amount of damage to all attacking mobs. And yes, nobody uses that skill so far as I know. The damage is negligible, unless you’re farming crookback.

As a tank with a lot of hp, having a resto on demand is pointless. The additional armor and vitality are far more useful to me. If I need hp a lix works better than the 20+ restos needed to get me topped off. During a boss fight where I’m getting hit with 3000 to 7000 dmg per hit relying on anything but a Druid isn’t just misguided, it’s foolish. Why risk losing your whole party if you die?

You are entitled to your opinion with respect to the bunny. Knock yourself out. The clan I’m in has several eg tanks, myself included. None use a bunny.
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed

And I did want to say one thin with respect to being a “stats page tank”. Keep in mind that playing a class well is dependent on many things, your stats included. I don’t get why it’s sounding so derisive; stats are key to a good build for any class and specialization (support rogue, lure mage). Making good builds and working as a team is key to bringing down eg bosses and high level raids.

I honestly don’t care if you want to use a bunny. Sounds to me like you either are not in a clan, or in a clan with few geared druids. And that’s ok too, you do what you need to do to enjoy the game.

The question presented was boar v dragon, if I recall. Stats are close to the same, but the added armor from boar tilts the scales for me. I’d like a dragon for the novelty at some point but I simply can’t afford a lux item like that. For a dps warrior, different story. It’s like having a trailblazer set (minus the regen) but still leaving you three open slots and an aoe skill. What’s not to love?
Warrior - Crom
220+ Tank
Striving to be adequate
Proud Clanswoman of Seed