Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Spotted cheater on belenus

I have noticed a player or players have created a bunch of lvl 1 char. S to stand over top hunter relecs and festive cracker chests around the map at most the chest and relec locations ..and it seems they can auto open the chests when they spawn ..this is totally unfair and I hope you take action fast to stop this please. Thanks

Re: Spotted cheater on belenus

@Muldar
See it’s harder than than, it’s a mass of bot accounts and this is the 3rd time in 6 months, they all mass log into the game and then. I guess go to their spots, here are 2 examples

Someone on belenus is committing a mass scale drainage of remains over periods of time. I do not know if this is traceable but it must be put to an end, banning bots does not solve the new one as more bots replace it, imagine a hydra. You cut off one head and more comes. Remove it’s abilility to recreate and the monster is ended, in this case. Remove the root of the issue (the perpetrator) and the issue will subside

very easily traceably.. all you have to do is check item emailed or traded log and see where they end up last. it might be a little hustle if they sell it before which would require to check the chat log but in the end they would still end up giving gold to their main character.

Jeez I can't believe people went through all the work to code and hack bots just to get some gold on an MMORPG (although Celtic Heroes is pretty much the best MMORPG or at least for mobile)
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Jeez I can't believe people went through all the work to code and hack bots just to get some gold on an MMORPG (although Celtic Heroes is pretty much the best MMORPG or at least for mobile)
no need to code. all you need is a computer and as many devices as you can get, jailbreak all the devices set up a jailbroken app "not gonna say name" record the pattern after you time the spawn rate of the given item. i think the only person that so called hacked the game was flo but in his case he just probably took games code which could easily be taken from the iFile and rebuild on his own hosted server.
Last edited by Hison on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Still seems hard just for some gold lol
-THEONLYDICE, Chieftan of Cult, One and ONLY Cultmaster of Arawn, level 70 druid that sits in the castle all day,

"De wae is to merch until your stomach wanna perch and then you forgot that you're still level 5 with a bunch of lvl 190 lux...."

Still seems hard just for some gold lol
if they stand there for 24 hours a day... there is 1440 minutes in a day. with a 3 minute spawn rate you could make about 50 bounty pledges per day per account. if the dude has 4 thats 200 a day and they go around 1k gold each. thats 200k on daily.. which is 1.4m weekly, and in a 30 day period he would make 6m which is fairly good gold