Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For the cooking enthusiasts

Which lvl needed for fashion after blue? Lvl 158, still see blue only :-)
Journeyman is Level 40 (Orange and Pink) - Bronze Dagda marks only

Adept is Level 80 (Yellow and Green) Bronze and Silver Dagda marks

Expert is Level 120 (Red and Blue) Bronze and Silver Dagda marks

Master is Level 160 (Turquoise and Purple) Bronze, Silver and Gold Dagda marks

Grandmaster is Level 180 (Black and White) Bronze, Silver and Gold Dagda marks --- ONLY SETS WITH EFFECTS--
World: LUGH
Class: Mage(reytch)-Rogue(OnceBitten)-Druid(TwiceShy)
Level: 221-223-205
RETIRED

World: EPONA
Clan: SizeMatters
Class: Mage(Mahikera/Niebe/ChocolateMastah)-Rogue(Balisong)-Druid(Albularya)-Warrior(Mandarangan)-Ranger(Palaso)
Level: 225/224/170-224-233-226-225

Relax folks...everything RESPAWNS!
I'm a MIRROR, how I treat you is a mere reflection of how you are to me.

480 focus for casters. 480 pierce damage for dps.

Yep seems balanced to me
It's 200 pierce damage. Which is still op without a doubt. But perfected version hardly comes by, so it kinda balances out i guess.
A regular meringue pie vs caviar is still unbalanced as well. Why? Because the regular caviar adds 50 percent extra pierce of end game melee rangers/rogues. They have about 220-240 pierce damage total.

An end game caster has 2k+ focus. A 220-480 foc boost is still better than nothing, but very marginal to the dps gain rangers/rogues get from the food.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

An end game caster has 2k+ focus. A 220-480 foc boost is still better than nothing, but very marginal to the dps gain rangers/rogues get from the food.
True. It also improves the damage of the whole raid because more focus means better assassin lure.
It may not be comparable to cavier when you look at it as an individual damage output but the overall raid damage output is about the same as cavier if not more.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

True. It also improves the damage of the whole raid because more focus means better assassin lure.
It may not be comparable to cavier when you look at it as an individual damage output but the overall raid damage output is about the same as cavier if not more.
So it increases the lures of 1 mage, thereby worth to invest for 1 caster. Where caviar is usefull for every rogue and ranger.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

So it increases the lures of 1 mage, thereby worth to invest for 1 caster. Where caviar is usefull for every rogue and ranger.
That's how it is. If you're not happy, you should start making a petition to provide fire/ice magic instead of hp/resistance.
Kiwi puff, Lvl 224 Ranger
Proud Guardian of Havoc, Morrigan.

That's how it is. If you're not happy, you should start making a petition to provide fire/ice magic instead of hp/resistance.

And with Nature Magic for Druids :D
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

Ill do that. I don’t use food that often and when I do it’s either on my war or ranger. Haven’t seen any food types for my mage and druid that made me think like ‘ wow, this recipe is sooooo good, I want it!’

And with Nature Magic for Druids :D
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]