Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Make corrupted garden a pk zone...

Not a good idea because these raids will take planning and 15-20 minutes to kill while having the best drops in the game.

Player kill zone will enable griefers and some serves will struggle to kill despite having the numbers.

This can work in a zone with lesser bosses that could drop good amounts of gold or rare fashion.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Make corrupted garden a pk zone...

Not a good idea because these raids will take planning and 15-20 minutes to kill while having the best drops in the game.

Player kill zone will enable griefers and some serves will struggle to kill despite having the numbers
Welcome to a MMORPG where griefers exist. All the great games have em, and CH should as well. If you don’t like it, then don’t go in. Simple 5-10 man raids in this zone would be good, and the loot should be decent, but not as powerful as full blown raids because it will still take tons of effort to down a boss and other players at the same time. Maybe something like Spyrestone bracers, they are decent braces but not as good as prot braces. Only problem I see with this are low levels being obliterated by high levels.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Y'know, as ridiculous as the idea sounds I do like it. Imagine if clans got some bonus for killing guardians, generals, or chiefs of other clans, like a gold tax from each member from 100-300 gold. The complete overhaul of what players would normally do in an endgame area is an interesting prospect. Never travel alone because you might get ambushed by a rival clan, boss spawns could become all out wars. I like it.
Because a full support druid or mage without eshilrd because he carries 3 lures is such an effort to kill :roll:

If pvp was balanced it would be cool. But pvp is broken, pvp fights take about 3 seconds. Spam all skills and item skills and see who’s still standing.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Player kill zone will enable griefers and some serves will struggle to kill despite having the numbers
Welcome to a MMORPG where griefers exist. All the great games have em, and CH should as well. If you don’t like it, then don’t go in. Simple 5-10 man raids in this zone would be good, and the loot should be decent, but not as powerful as full blown raids because it will still take tons of effort to down a boss and other players at the same time. Maybe something like Spyrestone bracers, they are decent braces but not as good as prot braces. Only problem I see with this are low levels being obliterated by high levels.

OTM doesn't make 5 man raids unless you count hrung and aggy being done by lvl 220 toons with excellent gear. No to pvp in this area as it would force support toons to waste plat items/items that cost gold (restos, Idols)
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Y'know, as ridiculous as the idea sounds I do like it. Imagine if clans got some bonus for killing guardians, generals, or chiefs of other clans, like a gold tax from each member from 100-300 gold. The complete overhaul of what players would normally do in an endgame area is an interesting prospect. Never travel alone because you might get ambushed by a rival clan, boss spawns could become all out wars. I like it.
Way too easy to exploit and farm free gold at light speed

You mean on top of all the griefing there is already? No thanks.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

You mean on top of all the griefing there is already? No thanks.
Little to no griefing on belenus, so idk what you’re talking about. Any griefing happening on your server is your problem.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge